List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Nick at CL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Nick at CL

Started by 1Elvis at 2013/11/11 11:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 02:03PM, Views: 1473, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/11 11:07AM
    Sharon and Nick at CL
    1Elvis

Sharon looked beautiful today in what she was wearing. And for Nick I love how he looked at her... Made me think he was noticing it as well.

#2   2013/11/11 11:19AM
    Re: Sharon and Nick at CL
    CGabriel510

Quote 1Elvis: Sharon looked beautiful today in what she was wearing. And for Nick I love how he looked at her... Made me think he was noticing it as well.

THANK YOU I TOTALLY AGREE!!

#3   2013/11/11 11:22AM
    1Elvis

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote 1Elvis: Sharon looked beautiful today in what she was wearing. And for Nick I love how he looked at her... Made me think he was noticing it as well.

THANK YOU I TOTALLY AGREE!!

Your welcome.

#4   2013/11/11 11:23AM
    valleycliffe

yes, she sure did look beautific today as she does everyday..

i tuned in so i could re-watch the nick/sharon scenes in cl, and the dylan/sharon ones also..

blech, avery is becoming very UNSAVORY and more like the sister she wanted to best everyday...

#5   2013/11/11 11:25AM
    JRTA

It's interesting that Nick had to call Sharon and meet her to give back a bracelet that he could of given her next time either picked up Faith.

Checking up on her maybe?

And I loved Avery witnessing it and Nick telling her it was none of her business. Remember Avery, it's not Sharon's fault your wedding didn't happen.

#6   2013/11/11 11:29AM
    valleycliffe

Quote JRTA: It's interesting that Nick had to call Sharon and meet her to give back a bracelet that he could of given her next time either picked up Faith.

And I loved Avery witnessing it and Nick telling her it was none of her business. Remember Avery, it's not Sharon's fault your wedding didn't happen.

LOL i am sure she would much rather berate and blame sharon for it than look in the mirror and see the beyotch who was really responsible..

#7   2013/11/11 11:30AM
    1Elvis

Quote valleycliffe: yes, she sure did look beautific today as she does everyday..

i tuned in so i could re-watch the nick/sharon scenes in cl, and the dylan/sharon ones also..

blech, avery is becoming very UNSAVORY and more like the sister she wanted to best everyday...

I loved it that Nick could not wait to see her again. That was so sweet.

#8   2013/11/11 11:33AM
    1Elvis

Quote JRTA: It's interesting that Nick had to call Sharon and meet her to give back a bracelet that he could of given her next time either picked up Faith.

IA. Avery sure got jealous and Nick rocked it when he told Avery off.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 11:35AM
    #9   2013/11/11 11:38AM
    Sinny

Horrible cheesy immature shick is not what I want to see.

#10   2013/11/11 11:51AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny: Horrible cheesy immature shick is not what I want to see.

Lol. I believe we are going to see a lot more then that. they sure looked good today & loved how Nick handled Avery.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list