List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Possible Spoiler...driver that hit delia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler...driver that hit delia

Started by lovealldogs at 2013/11/11 03:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 04:41PM, Views: 6377, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/11 12:05PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler...driver that hit delia
    jorie

Quote nancy 7: On one of the mb's, someone wondered could you from a distance get a G and a 6 mixed up. I read Kelly will help find the driver who hit Delia.

I checked that out walking my dog ON TWO DIFFERENT WALKS ,when it was dark ,I looked at all lps .and I myself wouldn't mistake G FOR 6,

#12   2013/11/11 12:07PM
    jorie

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote lovealldogs: Like a lot of us have been saying ..it was a woman that hit Delia...I bet it's the new character Kelly that will be introduced this week as a grieving mother. I just want this s/l wrapped up...really don't care who hit her now...been dragged out far to long..same as Nikki,Dylan etc....wish they would bring the new Phyllis back....can't wait for that to start! Sorry ...have several subject in one....anyway I think it will be Kelly....and Billy will have an affair with her...then find out.

OH PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T tell me SYPH is coming back (That's what I call her, that's what she is to me) ANYWAY,
    I read some spoilers on another site, I read about Billy & Victoria going to therapy sessions. I didn't read that he was going to have an affair. I HOPE NOT

I do not believe he will.

#13   2013/11/11 03:21PM
    sarahp

Quote She Wolf:
    Quote lovealldogs: hmmmm guess I'm the only one that thinks this will happen

I also believe it will be Courtney. But I think Adam will confess, then the real truth will come out and he will bond with Billy.

Does Courtney drive a Black SUV? What makes everyone think it was Courtney...just curious.

#14   2013/11/11 03:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote lovealldogs: Like a lot of us have been saying ..it was a woman that hit Delia...I bet it's the new character Kelly that will be introduced this week as a grieving mother. I just want this s/l wrapped up...really don't care who hit her now...been dragged out far to long..same as Nikki,Dylan etc....wish they would bring the new Phyllis back....can't wait for that to start! Sorry ...have several subject in one....anyway I think it will be Kelly....and Billy will have an affair with her...then find out.

I don't think it will be Kelly.

I hope Billy does have an affair with her and end Villy for good!

#15   2013/11/12 09:39AM
    hotspice58

Why bring her on when they have so many people?

#16   2013/11/12 11:42AM
    CherylD

Regardless of who hit Delia (which I know is majorly important) - it was an ACCIDENT - a horrible, horrible accident... but what Adam is doing is INTENTIONAL... burning the witch costume scarf, etc... it's sickening... he's covering things and impeding an investigation regardless of if he hit her or not...

#17   2013/11/12 03:01PM
    mgmad1993

How do we know it's a woman? I haven't seen today's show yet. I'll be glad when we find out so Adam has stop beating himself up over something he didn't do.

#18   2013/11/12 03:16PM
    Joy T

I first thought it would be Kelly but after I read that her son was killed, I don't think it is her.

I really think that it is Courtney. When a blonde driver quickly flashed, they wanted us to think that it was Nicki. Now that Courtney is being written as a drug dealer with all her secrets, I am really hoping that writers speed this s/l up so we can put this one to bed. Now that Fen has told Summer about Courtney purchasing drugs, Summer will be all over her.

#19   2013/11/12 04:41PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote CherylD: Regardless of who hit Delia (which I know is majorly important) - it was an ACCIDENT - a horrible, horrible accident... but what Adam is doing is INTENTIONAL... burning the witch costume scarf, etc... it's sickening... he's covering things and impeding an investigation regardless of if he hit her or not...

Adam is not impeding the investigation, if he went to the police, there would be no more investigation. Instead he would be sitting in jail right now with Fen and him taking turns in being Womack's b!tch.
    At least this way, there is an investigation and the real culprit will be found.
    I say start sniffing around Courtney and her affiliates and the truth shall reveal itself.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list