List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Possible Spoiler...driver that hit delia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler...driver that hit delia

Started by lovealldogs at 2013/11/11 03:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 04:41PM, Views: 6374, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/11 03:29AM
    Possible Spoiler...driver that hit delia
    lovealldogs

Like a lot of us have been saying ..it was a woman that hit Delia...I bet it's the new character Kelly that will be introduced this week as a grieving mother. I just want this s/l wrapped up...really don't care who hit her now...been dragged out far to long..same as Nikki,Dylan etc....wish they would bring the new Phyllis back....can't wait for that to start! Sorry ...have several subject in one....anyway I think it will be Kelly....and Billy will have an affair with her...then find out.

#2   2013/11/11 09:02AM
    Re: Possible Spoiler...driver that hit delia
    lovealldogs

hmmmm guess I'm the only one that thinks this will happen

#3   2013/11/11 09:18AM
    ajsp35801

I don't think it will be the Kelly person. It will be Courtney more than likely. I definitely don't want them to have a woman who has had her child killed in a hit and run to kill someone else in a hit a run. However, I can see this happening to Billy in 2/3 years. He will probably hit one of Lily's kids. That's the kind of stuff they do to Billy.

#4   2013/11/11 09:29AM
    She Wolf

Quote lovealldogs: hmmmm guess I'm the only one that thinks this will happen

I also believe it will be Courtney. But I think Adam will confess, then the real truth will come out and he will bond with Billy.

#5   2013/11/11 09:58AM
    dairymaid

Quote She Wolf:

I also believe it will be Courtney. But I think Adam will confess, then the real truth will come out and he will bond with Billy.

She Wolf: I agree with you. I also have been thinking that it is Courtney who did it or the guy she keeps texting behind Noah's back is involved. They most likely were high on drugs and did it before Nikki, Adam nor anyone else coming on that road. I am sure we will eventually see the vehicle that either Courtney drives or the guy she has been texting. I also agree with you that Adam will confess first before the truth comes out.

#6   2013/11/11 11:28AM
    jorie

Quote lovealldogs: Like a lot of us have been saying ..it was a woman that hit Delia...I bet it's the new character Kelly that will be introduced this week as a grieving mother. I just want this s/l wrapped up...really don't care who hit her now...been dragged out far to long..same as Nikki,Dylan etc....wish they would bring the new Phyllis back....can't wait for that to start! Sorry ...have several subject in one....anyway I think it will be Kelly....and Billy will have an affair with her...then find out.

***spoiler *** Cynithia is only on for 7 epps. there will be no afair. .she'lll be there for Billy Chloe and Viki.I doubt it was her who accidently hit Dee.whoever it is has a G ON THEIR LP.Adams is 6 ,I checked you can't mix up the two, it could be Courtney ,but i'm not sure shes doing drugs herself ,but shes buying them for Zack,

#7   2013/11/11 11:43AM
    FL senior fan

Quote She Wolf:

------------------
    Courtney, or that guy that keeps calling??!!

#8   2013/11/11 11:54AM
    jorie

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote She Wolf:

------------------
    Courtney, or that guy that keeps calling??!!

at one point Courtney said before Dee was hit ,that she was having trouble with her car,maybe without her knowledge this Zack took her car ,and lost control. hitting Dee accidently,while stoned. Courtney may not know.the lady said she saw the driver loose control but she didn't know what sex the driver was ,so she did not see Adam stop and get out of his car.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 11:57AM
    #9   2013/11/11 12:01PM
    nancy 7

On one of the mb's, someone wondered could you from a distance get a G and a 6 mixed up. I read Kelly will help find the driver who hit Delia.

#10   2013/11/11 12:05PM
    CGabriel510

Quote lovealldogs: Like a lot of us have been saying ..it was a woman that hit Delia...I bet it's the new character Kelly that will be introduced this week as a grieving mother. I just want this s/l wrapped up...really don't care who hit her now...been dragged out far to long..same as Nikki,Dylan etc....wish they would bring the new Phyllis back....can't wait for that to start! Sorry ...have several subject in one....anyway I think it will be Kelly....and Billy will have an affair with her...then find out.

OH PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T tell me SYPH is coming back (That's what I call her, that's what she is to me) ANYWAY,
    I read some spoilers on another site, I read about Billy & Victoria going to therapy sessions. I didn't read that he was going to have an affair. I HOPE NOT

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list