List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler cdn show noah possible memory loss!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler cdn show noah possible memory loss!

Started by divasoapfan at 2007/10/26 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 12:59PM, Views: 1500, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/10/27 05:54AM
    Re: spoiler cdn show noah possible memory loss!
    Shick Fan

Quote silva8: I think some people are about to get blindsided.

If Noah needs a transfusion, it will be from Nick NOT Summer! Unless Nick and Sharon both die, why would Summer ever give Noah blood or marrow? You have to be at least 17 years old and weight 110 pounds to donate blood. Even in soap years, it couldn't happen with Summer for years. The national bone marrow registry requires that donors are 18-60 years old and in good health. When parents have a child to SOMEDAY donate marrow to another child (BOTH children have the same parents)and this is a desperate ACT by parents. Noah and Summer are HALF SIBLINGS.
    I dont mean to be rude, but we have to use a little common sense here.

What happened here is really quite clever. The playing field has been LEVELED with Nick's kids. The writers can change Noah's paternity just as easily as they can change Summer's. Thy have proven that DON"T CARE much about the history of the show. Just look what they did with Phillip Chancellor?

I've noticed in all your quotes your so serious about everything...
    Take a chill pill, it's a soap. As far as the Summer paternity issue one way or another it's going to happen.....
    And another thing, there was no cheating with Nick and Sharon when Noah was concieved so thats a dead storyline.
    ****Shick Forever****

#22   2007/10/27 07:21AM
    bubble303

That's a stupid sl

#23   2007/10/27 07:28AM
    Jake Austin

Quote bubble303: That's a stupid sl

OMG I agree

#24   2007/10/27 07:31AM
    bubble303

Quote Jake Austin:

OMG I agree

Lol i do not want noah to get amniesia because they've had Nick have amnesia and now it's a dropped sl....It's stupid

#25   2007/10/27 07:36AM
    Jake Austin

Quote bubble303:
    Quote Jake Austin:

OMG I agree

Lol i do not want noah to get amniesia because they've had Nick have amnesia and now it's a dropped sl....It's stupid

ITA!! The nick sl was so stupid! The last thing i need is that bi-polar brat having amnesia as well

#26   2007/10/27 10:08AM
    katiechickie

Um...is it just me or...if I were Noah's mom, the minute I see that he's not remembering things and his stomach pain is getting worse, I would report it to the nurse right away or the doctor. Why didn't sharon do this??

#27   2007/10/27 10:42AM
    Evsmom

Quote katiechickie: Um...is it just me or...if I were Noah's mom, the minute I see that he's not remembering things and his stomach pain is getting worse, I would report it to the nurse right away or the doctor. Why didn't sharon do this??

I haven't seen this episode yet, I'm in the US. But I would have told the Dr. right away if my kid was having these problems. I have no idea why she didn't. Maybe she thinks it's due to the anesthesia or something. Even at that, I would tell someone!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 10:43AM
    #28   2007/10/27 11:33AM
    PLC02

I know that I don't want another s/l with this!

#29   2007/10/27 12:59PM
    Touched

Noah might be suffering a side effect from that type of antibiotic he would have to be on after a splenectomy! Does the antibiotic destroy bone marrow, I don't know? While Summer doesn't make enough blood to donate, she makes all the bone marrow in the world to be able to donate. Her ability to bone marrow match with Noah would be lower, not impossible!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list