List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler cdn show noah possible memory loss!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler cdn show noah possible memory loss!

Started by divasoapfan at 2007/10/26 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 12:59PM, Views: 1552, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/26 02:04PM
    Re: spoiler cdn show noah possible memory loss!
    canuck

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote chloe25: What does Summer have to do with Noah's stomach ache?
    A match for what, Noah's stomach????

Okay I admit I laughed at that comment but you know what she's saying, so why razz her? It'll only cause a fight and then I'll have to get out the editor stick.

I think something is going to happen with Noah's pain as well. Poor little guy.

I see you're point, and I agree that something is going to happen with the Noah/Summer thing. For me, the comment just made me giggle We certainly don't need any more disagreements.

#12   2007/10/26 02:05PM
    granny45

Quote TotalCaseFan: I thought for sure they would make Victoria have memory loss and think she is still married to Brad.

Oh I hope not - please no more memory loss storylines!!

#13   2007/10/26 02:07PM
    Bellydancing...

Quote granny45:
    Quote TotalCaseFan: I thought for sure they would make Victoria have memory loss and think she is still married to Brad.

Oh I hope not - please no more memory loss storylines!!

no the whole memory loss thing has been overdone eh?? Nick, now maybe Noah... like father, like son? who knows.

#14   2007/10/26 02:35PM
    Brown Hair Girl

Chloe25 I agree with divesoapfan..Their will be a medical problem that will come about because of his stomach ache.Maybe bleeding....Maybe he will need blood or something from Summer.I wish they would hurry up and find out Jack is Summer's Daddy ..Than Nick & Sharon will get back together

#15   2007/10/26 05:14PM
    daisyjo

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote granny45:

Okay I admit I laughed at that comment but you know what she's saying, so why razz her? It'll only cause a fight and then I'll have to get out the editor stick.

I think something is going to happen with Noah's pain as well. Poor little guy.

That wasn't funny. Why allow one poster to pick on another?
    Everyone knew what the original poster meant and it was also clear that the reply was uncalled for.

#16   2007/10/26 06:32PM
    Brown Hair Girl

Quote divasoapfan: i was watching today's episode when sharon was in noah's room at the hospital.and noah kept saying he could not remember he said this a couple of times,especially when sharon said his dad had been there to see him, he said he could not remember....is this going the same way with nick's memory....and with victor's medical isues the writers did not even finish that story line.....also today noah took a turn for the worse...he said his stomach kept aching maybe this could be the storyline for summer to find out who is the real daddy !!!!!!if they are not a match for whatever reason.......

I Tolally agree with you girlfriend...

#17   2007/10/26 06:43PM
    Brown Hair Girl

I agree with divasoapfan...I think Noah is having so much pain because of bleeding or something..and maybe in someway this will tie Summer in..than we will FINALLY find out Jack is Summer's Daddy. I'am a #1fan of Nick & Sharon...

#18   2007/10/26 06:47PM
    Brown Hair Girl

No picking on other posters please..she only stated her opinion... THANK YOU

#19   2007/10/26 07:44PM
    Evsmom

I can't believe they're going there! It's a tired old storyline...almost as tired as "who's the daddy?".

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list