List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Started by Ontarian at 2013/11/10 09:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 09:27AM, Views: 11203, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/10 01:19PM
    Re: SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?
    jorie

Quote grammapam: I may be far from the truth here,but Im guessing that its the posters that don't like Adam,that want the 'G' and the '6' to look alike.It's not Adam.You'll see down the road.

i'm sure you are right!

#22   2013/11/10 01:35PM
    connie54

I have always thought the lady who came forward with the black SUV sighting was the actual one who hit DeeDee. Wasn't Adam's damage the taillight, not the headlight ... you can't hit her from behind without backing up, which he did not do.

I'm glad to see the writers allow him to work his way through this struggle. MM is a great actor and the transition from I thought I was guilty to I'm really not guilty should prove interesting to watch. He did to himself what others do to him ... accuse himself of a crime he didn't commit. He'll struggle with why he was so quick to assume he was "the evil one."

I'm glad they are bringing back Chadam ... they were a good match for each other and should be entertaining to see how they think through raising Connor.

#23   2013/11/10 01:39PM
    janetb

Quote dwb26:
    It doesn't even matter any more if Adam hit Delia or not. Because all I see is what I've always seen with Adam. A total lack of morals or character. He thinks that he hit the girl, but continues to operate in covering up his involvement. Any remorse of guilt he is shown to feel is only for himself and how it effects him. Showing this doesn't change how I see Adam. He has never done a selfless thing in his life where there wasn't something in it for him. We were told in one of his interviews that we were going to see the Hope side of Adam. So far it is just same old spineless coward Adam.

Well said.

#24   2013/11/10 01:41PM
    Lizzytish

Quote Jackie10: I am an Adam lover not when CE was playing Adam but when MM took over he made Adam amazing. But I do not like this OOC whiny, brooding Adam the writers are making him do. I do love his emotional side with Delia's death though. Bring back the amazing, multi layered smartest man in the room Adam. The Adam that would not give up with out a fight. The Adam that is always two steps a head not ever behind. MM is an amazing actor and he and his character deserve better than what he has been given in the last 2 years. JMO.

How interesting -- while I have come to enjoy MM I really thought CE fit the original role of the harvard grad, successful Wall Street exec, much better.

As for those who question Adam's morals because he "thinks" he hit her (although without any damage to his car I don't know why a guy as smart as Adam would still think that), but still won't take responsibility. IMO, it's a case of morals vs. common sense. We all saw that Adam did the right thing -- he swerved to avoid hitting the dog, stopped the car, got out to see and upon seeing Dash alive and well in the street, continued on his way home. How could he possibly have known anyone else was in the area?

Then, after he heard about the accident, the only thing he found was that scarf and a broken light cover that could have happened any time. And with the way people in GC relate to him, there'd be no way he'd get a fair trial..

Bottom line here is that they need to wrap up this SL and that of Courtney as well --- both are growing tiresome. Also tired of Billy venting his spleen at whoever it Delia - under the circumstances - when if he'd been a responsible father she wouldn't have been in the street in the first place. I guess no one paid attention to Victoria's comment that night at the hospital when she said "how could anyone driving at night see a little girl all dressed in black". Tired of all the references to "that SOB hit and run who left her to die".

#25   2013/11/10 01:59PM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote grammapam: I may be far from the truth here,but Im guessing that its the posters that don't like Adam,that want the 'G' and the '6' to look alike.It's not Adam.You'll see down the road.

I believe you hit the nail on the head Grammapam. I dont believe for a minute it was Adam either. But the damage has been done with the not confessing and the burning of the scarf to satisfy the people who dont like him for years to come even if he is innocent. The writers should have known better.

Then writers got what they wanted buzz. This s/l for me will always be for the buzz. They know those that hate Adam would talk about him burning the scarf and not turning himself in.And would hate him even more. And those that love this character regardless would defend him and that's what have happened. Has for humanizing him pointless he's fine the way he is. Hope this is the end of all redemption s/l. Delia s/l was total flop but the actors/actress did an amazing job. Same here Jackie only liked Adam when MM assume the role. Didn't like CE version at all.

#26   2013/11/10 02:57PM
    yandrfan99

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10:

I believe you hit the nail on the head Grammapam. I dont believe for a minute it was Adam either. But the damage has been done with the not confessing and the burning of the scarf to satisfy the people who dont like him for years to come even if he is innocent. The writers should have known better.

Then writers got what they wanted buzz. This s/l for me will always be for the buzz. They know those that hate Adam would talk about him burning the scarf and not turning himself in.And would hate him even more. And those that love this character regardless would defend him and that's what have happened. Has for humanizing him pointless he's fine the way he is. Hope this is the end of all redemption s/l. Delia s/l was total flop but the actors/actress did an amazing job. Same here Jackie only liked Adam when MM assume the role. Didn't like CE version at all.

I agree with everything you have said. In the end I believe that Adam will discover that he did not hit Delia. I have love Adam ever since MM took over never liked CE's version either. I am an MM fan and always will be no matter what Adam does or doesn't do.

#27   2013/11/10 04:17PM
    mdtuttle

Quote Ontarian: On Friday (I'm in Canada) Victor's man, who is looking for the car that hit Delia, told Victor that he got a tip regarding the license plate of this car. He told Victor that the plate started with a G. Adam's plate number is 6B8-AEY. So maybe Adam did not hit Delia. If you remember, when Adam stopped after that near miss with Dash, his plate was on screen for about 5 seconds. Why did they focus on the plate number for so long. I'm thinking they wanted us to remember it. What do you all think?

I have said from the very beginning I did not believe Adam was the one that hit Delia. He stopped for the dog for pete's sake, he looked around and saw nothing. I firmly believe if adam had hit her he would have felt somthing.

My theroy is Delia had already been hit and knocked to the side of the road before Adam came along. When he slamed on his brakes to aviod Dash his car may have gotten the scarf, which I'm sure was laying in the road close to the hat caught up in its undercarrige. as far as the broken lens it is not to hard to believe a stone got kicked up when he stopped and cracked and broke his lens.

It all comes down to common sense. If Adam had hit her he would have heard a thud, felt a jolt something. He didn't. He stopped, ;ooked around and saw the dos was ok and moved on.

#28   2013/11/10 05:28PM
    Lady53

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Lady53:
    Quote valleycliffe: I THINK that from a distance a 6 can look like a G

That is true VC, but tags don't usually have that many letters in them unless they are a personalized tag. I'm actually surprised they put a B in the first part because it is usually all letters then numbers or vise versa. But it is a soap after all so with that in mind I'm going to say it's a wonder they don't have Adam's tag personalized with some supposedly witty logo

LOL one that would cater to his big ego?

SMITR......

(smartest man in the room)

Yeah or just SMRTST1

#29   2013/11/10 10:00PM
    dawnduster

Adam thinks he hit Delia... and he recorded a confession. So, IMHO he did not hit her!

Adam does bad things and then hides them, denies them, and gets away with them. In this case, they are trying to show him really struggling, that is not the Adam we all know and loathe! LOL

Come on, he took a newborn baby away from it's mom and never batted an eye! Oh, that reminds me, he poked his own eyes, shot saline into his eyes to fake being blind, again, that is the Adam we know. This Adam that is all whiny.. is not the Adam we know... so NO I do not think he did it.

The real Adam will show up again soon enough! This is a terrible story line anyway. Why kill Delia off?

Maybe Lauren done it? It is about time for her to be in jail again. Paul was, Michael is, and now it is Lauren's turn! OR VICTOR... maybe Victor did it!!!

#30   2013/11/11 04:50AM
    Sinny

I wish I cared.. I used to love Adam.. but cannot stand the whiny wimp the new writers have been writing him like. BLECK.. this story has gone on too long and I just don't give a damn.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list