List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Started by Ontarian at 2013/11/10 09:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 09:27AM, Views: 11226, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/10 11:38AM
    Re: SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?
    ladycam

Quote jorie:
    Quote Lanie1959: I don't even care anymore I just want whiny Adam to get off my screen

In my house Y&R would be canceled if they let MICHAEL go .I watch b/c of his Adam. ,they're Humanizing Adam,some call redeeming. and MM SIGHNED A NEW CONTRACT ,Adams on my screen so it won't be canceled in my house ,yay !

Same here Jorie any day MM(Adam) leaves Y&R then I'll say good bye to this show. I have already drop the other soaps and even though the writing for Y&R is not great. Adam makes the show watchable for me. Am Team Adam also and I don't care about him whining.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/10 11:40AM
    #12   2013/11/10 12:08PM
    LaBrae

I've always saw Adam as a a red herring. It would've been too prefictable to have Adam as the one to hit Delia. There was no makor damage done to his car(chipped tail light doesn't add up). Adam finding the scarf near the car also doesn't equal an accident. If Adam hit Delia, he would've felt something, and known it. So all of this sulking he's been doing has been a waste. The real person that hit her will soon be revealed. I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be someone like Courtney.

#13   2013/11/10 12:13PM
    dwb26

>(
    It doesn't even matter any more if Adam hit Delia or not. Because all I see is what I've always seen with Adam. A total lack of morals or character. He thinks that he hit the girl, but continues to operate in covering up his involvement. Any remorse of guilt he is shown to feel is only for himself and how it effects him. Showing this doesn't change how I see Adam. He has never done a selfless thing in his life where there wasn't something in it for him. We were told in one of his interviews that we were going to see the Hope side of Adam. So far it is just same old spineless coward Adam.

#14   2013/11/10 12:15PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote jorie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote valleycliffe: I THINK that from a distance a 6 can look like a G

I took my dog for a walk last night ,and looked at lps. I wouldn't have mistaken a 6 for G no mater how far or how dark it was,

Yep. The first digit in my LP is a 6 and it looks nothing like a G. Same on screen from what we saw.

spoiler says hes shaken my the truth.wonder what that means,since he did not do it.

I think it means he THINKS he hit Delia and will be shaken to find out he didn't. Sure hope so anyway.

#15   2013/11/10 12:15PM
    Jackie10

I am an Adam lover not when CE was playing Adam but when MM took over he made Adam amazing. But I do not like this OOC whiny, brooding Adam the writers are making him do. I do love his emotional side with Delia's death though. Bring back the amazing, multi layered smartest man in the room Adam. The Adam that would not give up with out a fight. The Adam that is always two steps a head not ever behind. MM is an amazing actor and he and his character deserve better than what he has been given in the last 2 years. JMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/10 12:17PM
    #16   2013/11/10 12:22PM
    grammapam

I may be far from the truth here,but Im guessing that its the posters that don't like Adam,that want the 'G' and the '6' to look alike.It's not Adam.You'll see down the road.

#17   2013/11/10 12:32PM
    Jackie10

Quote grammapam: I may be far from the truth here,but Im guessing that its the posters that don't like Adam,that want the 'G' and the '6' to look alike.It's not Adam.You'll see down the road.

I believe you hit the nail on the head Grammapam. I dont believe for a minute it was Adam either. But the damage has been done with the not confessing and the burning of the scarf to satisfy the people who dont like him for years to come even if he is innocent. The writers should have known better.

#18   2013/11/10 12:41PM
    jorie

Quote ladycam:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote Lanie1959: I don't even care anymore I just want whiny Adam to get off my screen

In my house Y&R would be canceled if they let MICHAEL go .I watch b/c of his Adam. ,they're Humanizing Adam,some call redeeming. and MM SIGHNED A NEW CONTRACT ,Adams on my screen so it won't be canceled in my house ,yay !

Same here Jorie any day MM(Adam) leaves Y&R then I'll say good bye to this show. I have already drop the other soaps and even though the writing for Y&R is not great. Adam makes the show watchable for me. Am Team Adam also and I don't care about him whining.

since Shellys own stories have just started ,glad shes staying b/c she part of the team that want to humanize Adam .so that won't stop. and Jeans will be beginning ,so we can't say anything about the writers yet, glad MM FIHTS FOR HIS AND EVERYONES RIGHTS IN DAYTIMETV ,

#19   2013/11/10 12:50PM
    jorie

Quote LaBrae: I've always saw Adam as a a red herring. It would've been too prefictable to have Adam as the one to hit Delia. There was no makor damage done to his car(chipped tail light doesn't add up). Adam finding the scarf near the car also doesn't equal an accident. If Adam hit Delia, he would've felt something, and known it. So all of this sulking he's been doing has been a waste. The real person that hit her will soon be revealed. I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be someone like Courtney.

Not a waste ,he had to go through this journey to be humanized,

#20   2013/11/10 12:57PM
    jorie

Quote dwb26:
    It doesn't even matter any more if Adam hit Delia or not. Because all I see is what I've always seen with Adam. A total lack of morals or character. He thinks that he hit the girl, but continues to operate in covering up his involvement. Any remorse of guilt he is shown to feel is only for himself and how it effects him. Showing this doesn't change how I see Adam. He has never done a selfless thing in his life where there wasn't something in it for him. We were told in one of his interviews that we were going to see the Hope side of Adam. So far it is just same old spineless coward Adam.

not a spineless coward.Adam still isn't even convinced that he did, and he know very well that if he turns himself in ,the hypocrites will stop looking ,and they wouldn't even try to believe that he did not HEAR ,DID NOT FEEL.AND MOST DIFFENTLY DID NOT SEE,.DEE, SO THEN FOR SURE HE WOULD LEAVE CONNOR FATHER LESS ,LIKE HE WAS ,AND HIS FATHER WAS,Adam does not want to abandon his son,this is the only reason he has not turned himself in.but if he should find out he did it .he will.thats why he gave avery the recording.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list