List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?

Started by Ontarian at 2013/11/10 09:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 09:27AM, Views: 11328, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/10 09:19AM
    SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?
    Ontarian

On Friday (I'm in Canada) Victor's man, who is looking for the car that hit Delia, told Victor that he got a tip regarding the license plate of this car. He told Victor that the plate started with a G. Adam's plate number is 6B8-AEY. So maybe Adam did not hit Delia. If you remember, when Adam stopped after that near miss with Dash, his plate was on screen for about 5 seconds. Why did they focus on the plate number for so long. I'm thinking they wanted us to remember it. What do you all think?

#2   2013/11/10 09:45AM
    Re: SPOILER - did Adam hit Delia?
    valleycliffe

I THINK that from a distance a 6 can look like a G

#3   2013/11/10 09:47AM
    Nutty Nancy

I hope you are right and we can soon know that Adam didn't hit Delia. I don't think he did, but would like proof.

#4   2013/11/10 09:50AM
    Lanie1959

I don't even care anymore I just want whiny Adam to get off my screen

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/10 09:50AM
    #5   2013/11/10 10:13AM
    Lady53

Quote valleycliffe: I THINK that from a distance a 6 can look like a G

That is true VC, but tags don't usually have that many letters in them unless they are a personalized tag. I'm actually surprised they put a B in the first part because it is usually all letters then numbers or vise versa. But it is a soap after all so with that in mind I'm going to say it's a wonder they don't have Adam's tag personalized with some supposedly witty logo

#6   2013/11/10 10:19AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Lady53:

That is true VC, but tags don't usually have that many letters in them unless they are a personalized tag. I'm actually surprised they put a B in the first part because it is usually all letters then numbers or vise versa. But it is a soap after all so with that in mind I'm going to say it's a wonder they don't have Adam's tag personalized with some supposedly witty logo

LOL one that would cater to his big ego?

SMITR......

(smartest man in the room)

#7   2013/11/10 10:41AM
    jorie

I took my dog for a walk last night ,and looked at lps. I wouldn't have mistaken a 6 for G no mater how far or how dark it was,

#8   2013/11/10 10:47AM
    jorie

Quote Lanie1959: I don't even care anymore I just want whiny Adam to get off my screen

In my house Y&R would be canceled if they let MICHAEL go .I watch b/c of his Adam. ,they're Humanizing Adam,some call redeeming. and MM SIGHNED A NEW CONTRACT ,Adams on my screen so it won't be canceled in my house ,yay !

#9   2013/11/10 11:17AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote jorie:

I took my dog for a walk last night ,and looked at lps. I wouldn't have mistaken a 6 for G no mater how far or how dark it was,

Yep. The first digit in my LP is a 6 and it looks nothing like a G. Same on screen from what we saw.

#10   2013/11/10 11:29AM
    jorie

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote jorie:

Yep. The first digit in my LP is a 6 and it looks nothing like a G. Same on screen from what we saw.

spoiler says hes shaken my the truth.wonder what that means,since he did not do it.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list