List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Maggie and Paul, on the leather sofa...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maggie and Paul, on the leather sofa...

Started by Rquattro at 2007/10/26 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 06:33PM, Views: 1417, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/10/27 02:39PM
    Re: Maggie and Paul, on the leather sofa...
    Evsmom

Quote Allisa:
    Quote Kayelem: I loved Paul & Maggie's scenes Friday. It really seems like the explosion has brought them closer. It was really nice to see love scenes, not just sex scenes. Paul is still smokin hot and I love Paul and Maggie together.

I don't think the explosion has brought them closer. I think that Maggie is going a little crazy with jealousy of Lauren. Put yourself in Maggie's shoes - she's seeing Paul in a different light.

I wondered about that too. There could be a whole new storyline with Maggie being insanely jealous of Lauren.

#32   2007/10/27 02:43PM
    calliope

I was SO happy to see Paul "active" again. He is another one of those characters that always keep the show going but seldom have front burners. Happy to see you back Paul!

#33   2007/10/27 02:46PM
    Allisa

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote Allisa:
    Quote Kayelem: I loved Paul & Maggie's scenes Friday. It really seems like the explosion has brought them closer. It was really nice to see love scenes, not just sex scenes. Paul is still smokin hot and I love Paul and Maggie together.

I don't think the explosion has brought them closer. I think that Maggie is going a little crazy with jealousy of Lauren. Put yourself in Maggie's shoes - she's seeing Paul in a different light.

I wondered about that too. There could be a whole new storyline with Maggie being insanely jealous of Lauren.

We should remember that Maggie knows all about how Sheila was being held by Paul, Michael and Lauren. She's perjured herself for him. She may get pretty angry.

#34   2007/10/27 02:52PM
    pdames4

I think supposedly she lost part of her memory. I am itchinmg to see her do something stalkerlike again. Sometimes I like her sometimes I don't. She is quite attractive though.

#35   2007/10/27 02:54PM
    ILuvNY

Quote pdames4: I think supposedly she lost part of her memory. I am itchinmg to see her do something stalkerlike again. Sometimes I like her sometimes I don't. She is quite attractive though.

That's what I thought...that she didn't remember their involvement with Sheila's imprisonment...or maybe it's "selective memory"........

#36   2007/10/27 03:39PM
    tpputer

Quote Rquattro: Does anyone in Genoa City use bedrooms anymore?

Oh yeah!! Especially on a leather couch that is just YUK!

#37   2007/10/27 03:41PM
    PLC02

I see a proposal coming!

#38   2007/10/27 06:33PM
    CandyLane5

Quote calliope: I was SO happy to see Paul "active" again. He is another one of those characters that always keep the show going but seldom have front burners. Happy to see you back Paul!

I totally agree.. I love to see Paul... and I hope they dont turn him into a 'dark side' crap happens kind of guy... He is my favorite on the show, and I would be sooo very perfect for his next wifey... Mother Mary and all....

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list