List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Maggie and Paul, on the leather sofa...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maggie and Paul, on the leather sofa...

Started by Rquattro at 2007/10/26 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 06:33PM, Views: 1484, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/26 05:34PM
    Re: Maggie and Paul, on the leather sofa...
    Cantgetenoug...

Dang! Guess we were both wrong...but still...53? Hard to believe huh? Wonder if this is a prelude to a connection between Paul and Lauren again. USed to love them when they were together before but I love the connection with Micheal. Oh well I guess if everyone was happy then it would not be a soap opera!

#22   2007/10/26 07:21PM
    Allisa

The actor may be in his 50's, but the character Paul is 46, as he was introduced to the show in 1978 at the age of 17.

What's up with Paul asking Maggie if she wants kids. Seeing as he's never told Heather he's her father and son Ricardo is somewhere else...he may not be good dad material.

#23   2007/10/26 07:32PM
    Evsmom

Quote Allisa: The actor may be in his 50's, but the character Paul is 46, as he was introduced to the show in 1978 at the age of 17.

What's up with Paul asking Maggie if she wants kids. Seeing as he's never told Heather he's her father and son Ricardo is somewhere else...he may not be good dad material.

Never fear. As clueless as these two are they'll never figure out how it's done.

#24   2007/10/26 08:12PM
    cinfull

I was thinking the same thing about Paul's bod, he was looking pretty hot and I think he's in his 50's, 53 I think.

#25   2007/10/27 03:15AM
    adele

I actually loved it it was a truly lovely scene to watch at least it wasn't a sex scene with phynck that is truly a turn off like someone said the bunny syndrome/ anyway love scenes with anyone but phynck are awesome regrdless of where they are couch floor bed shower etc.

#26   2007/10/27 07:44AM
    Kayelem

I loved Paul & Maggie's scenes Friday. It really seems like the explosion has brought them closer. It was really nice to see love scenes, not just sex scenes. Paul is still smokin hot and I love Paul and Maggie together.

#27   2007/10/27 09:24AM
    PLC02

Quote Evsmom: Doug Davidson
    Birthday: 1954-10-04
    Birthplace: Glendale, California USA
    Marital Status: Married Cindy Fisher (May 27, 1984 - present) 2 children
    Currently playing: Paul Williams
    Height: 6' 1"
    Web site: www.dougdavidsononline.com

Here's the stats from this site. Looks our man is 53!

OMG, He is still so HOT! You go Paul! He has the best smile!

#28   2007/10/27 01:22PM
    taxman

My age. He looks better with his shirt off..........
    We DO have about the same amount of hair, though.

#29   2007/10/27 01:28PM
    Allisa

Quote Kayelem: I loved Paul & Maggie's scenes Friday. It really seems like the explosion has brought them closer. It was really nice to see love scenes, not just sex scenes. Paul is still smokin hot and I love Paul and Maggie together.

I don't think the explosion has brought them closer. I think that Maggie is going a little crazy with jealousy of Lauren. Put yourself in Maggie's shoes - she's seeing Paul in a different light.

#30   2007/10/27 01:28PM
    PLC02

Couch, floor, barn, up against the wall...Who care's it all good! Woops! I forgot the BED!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list