List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Should Phyllis Be Recast?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Should Phyllis Be Recast?

Started by alanadz at 2013/11/08 03:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/10 08:07AM, Views: 2095, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/08 04:08PM
    Re: Should Phyllis Be Recast?
    calliope

I guess I better get over to that island thread for unpopular opinions.

#12   2013/11/08 04:12PM
    Jackie10

I could always take Phyllis or leave her. She has been gone how long now? It slips my mind. Her presence or lack there of makes no difference one way or the other.

#13   2013/11/08 04:20PM
    alanadz

Where are the Phyllis fans? I don't see any threads from them. If I was a CBS executive or a Y&R writer, I don't think I would recast the role since there is little interest in the character now.

#14   2013/11/08 04:32PM
    PixiePower

I was never a Phyllis fan but didn't hate her.But no I have not missed her and never even think of her.I really could not care less if she is brought back or recast!What evs!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 04:33PM
    #15   2013/11/08 04:32PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I'm not quite sure where Phyllis will fit in now.. they seem to have gone on and written around her... maybe later.. they will need that character.. but not right now..

#16   2013/11/09 02:37PM
    vikis3

Quote Barbyboo: The question. Could. Be. Should Sharon be dumped none of nicks x wife's are needed. At least phylis wasnt looney bin gal

Maybe you should start a thread about that, but the question titling this thread is about Phyl and a recast Constant deflection...

#17   2013/11/09 02:48PM
    Sinny

Quote alanadz: Is she still needed? Is seems that she is slowly being forgotten. The writers and producers of Y&R check the boards all the time. Where are the threads about Phyllis?
    talking about someone in a coma is not real interesting.. hard to bash her for just laying there ..altho some still do..

#18   2013/11/09 02:49PM
    Sinny

Quote alanadz: Where are the Phyllis fans? I don't see any threads from them. If I was a CBS executive or a Y&R writer, I don't think I would recast the role since there is little interest in the character now.

I am doing ok without Phyllis.. it is nice not seeing a million bash threads on her.. much more fun with a million sharon bashing threads

#19   2013/11/09 03:11PM
    alanadz

Quote Barbyboo: Take summer away also

Is there anyone at Y&R that you like?

#20   2013/11/09 03:16PM
    alanadz

Quote Sinny:
    Quote alanadz: Where are the Phyllis fans? I don't see any threads from them. If I was a CBS executive or a Y&R writer, I don't think I would recast the role since there is little interest in the character now.

I am doing ok without Phyllis.. it is nice not seeing a million bash threads on her.. much more fun with a million sharon bashing threads

Interesting logic. BUT Phyllis was a character at Y&R for over 15 years! MS as Phyllis became one of THE TOP actors on the show. MS was not fired she left on her own and would be welcomed back with open arms and a fat contract. So what exactly did those bash threads to for/to Phyllis? Oh right, they keep her front and center for years and made MS one f the top actors in daytime!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list