List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: These lame sauna scenes.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

These lame sauna scenes.

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/08 03:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:11PM, Views: 1283, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/08 12:16PM
    Re: These lame sauna scenes.
    ladycam

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny: They give us these instead of good writing.. what horrible cheesy writing.. There have been so many lately that it has lost its thrill.. Adam in the middle of the day meets chavez in the sauna? how stupid.. as if.

oh man, I was thinking the same thing. LMAO, yes the writing is very lame. IT's like watching SNL, which I adore.

Do you think they are going to enlarge that sauna room so it can accommodate more naked men?

I'm just surprised Phelps didn't include Steve Burton in the sauna!

I am sure his sauna scene will be one with all the women in it telling him how gorgeous he is and how blue his eyes are..

LOL Sinny, this made me laugh..but it's true non the less..

LOL have u noticed how many times they have talked about his blue eyes and how gorgeous he is.

They talk about his looks and also what a good and decent man he is. And he's just so noble and honest and hard working.The rest of GC is scum next to him He should have being written has a priest.

#32   2013/11/08 12:28PM
    CdnMama

Quote ladycam: To think when the spoiler said Adam and Chavez have heated confrontation this is it Maybe am in a minority but am sick and tired of hearing about Delia so I skipped the show They should just let Delia RIP who care anymore It on overkill it bores me to tears. My poor Adam

OMG the spoiler said heated confrontation. LOL. this wasn't even a confrontation at all. Just a conversation about Delia and it was the lamest scene. WTH was the cop who is supposed to be investigating the case, doing in the middle of the day in a sauna?? It was so out of character for both characters I laughed at the scene. So stupid!

#33   2013/11/08 12:50PM
    Laduree

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote ladycam: To think when the spoiler said Adam and Chavez have heated confrontation this is it Maybe am in a minority but am sick and tired of hearing about Delia so I skipped the show They should just let Delia RIP who care anymore It on overkill it bores me to tears. My poor Adam

OMG the spoiler said heated confrontation. LOL. this wasn't even a confrontation at all. Just a conversation about Delia and it was the lamest scene. WTH was the cop who is supposed to be investigating the case, doing in the middle of the day in a sauna?? It was so out of character for both characters I laughed at the scene. So stupid!

My husband always jumps in the sauna after working out...even in broad daylight, so I don't really find it shocking. However, I'll give you the part about Alex being there when he's supposed to be investigating a "hit and run". Bad optics.

#34   2013/11/08 12:53PM
    countryMomof4

Don't these guys work shifts? OR have time off?

Alex did get some info while he was de-stressing.

#35   2013/11/08 01:01PM
    hubbardfan

OMG! ITA! I was waiting on a in-your-face shouting match; instead, two men were having a CONVERSATION in a sauna...HUH???

#36   2013/11/08 01:02PM
    Spike1976

Quote Laduree:
    Quote CdnMama:

My husband always jumps in the sauna after working out...even in broad daylight, so I don't really find it shocking. However, I'll give you the part about Alex being there when he's supposed to be investigating a "hit and run". Bad optics.

I don't think there is anything wrong with going to the gym and distressing in a sauna after working hard. I think more cops should hit the gym rather than the donut shop in this country.

#37   2013/11/08 01:04PM
    ping123

Have a "HEATED" confontation?!?!

#38   2013/11/08 01:07PM
    TwoOfEach

I would have liked it better if Adam hadn't given himself away to the cops. Much more enjoyable on mute.

#39   2013/11/08 01:11PM
    Spike1976

Quote TwoOfEach: I would have liked it better if Adam hadn't given himself away to the cops. Much more enjoyable on mute.

I really didn't think he gave himself away but he did gave Alex clues where he should be looking.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list