List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: These lame sauna scenes.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

These lame sauna scenes.

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/08 03:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:11PM, Views: 1458, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/08 08:32AM
    Re: These lame sauna scenes.
    ladycam

To think when the spoiler said Adam and Chavez have heated confrontation this is it Maybe am in a minority but am sick and tired of hearing about Delia so I skipped the show They should just let Delia RIP who care anymore It on overkill it bores me to tears. My poor Adam

#22   2013/11/08 08:33AM
    Sinny

Quote J_Bosh: It's really funny how these "creative minded" writers huddle up and discuss."So Jill how do you want us to use IS and MM in a scene together". Jill replies"I know, I've got the perfect idea ,we can put them in towels in a sauna, having Adam and Alex talking about the hit and run, and the murderer who killed Delia" The writers reply" But Jill it's the middle of the afternoon in GC?" Jill replies"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just do as i tell or you'll end up like JG, besides you guys know I give SB all the spotlight, why would i make Alex and Adam shine?".

Are you kidding me?

LOL I know right

#23   2013/11/08 08:34AM
    Sinny

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny: They give us these instead of good writing.. what horrible cheesy writing.. There have been so many lately that it has lost its thrill.. Adam in the middle of the day meets chavez in the sauna? how stupid.. as if.

The writing is so silly I feel like they are getting their ideas from a second grader. And the way everyone is always running into each other at the park..so stupid.

They don't even feel grade 2 level creative. And I am not against seeing some yummy hot male skin but this is just so pathetic.

#24   2013/11/08 08:35AM
    Sinny

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny: They give us these instead of good writing.. what horrible cheesy writing.. There have been so many lately that it has lost its thrill.. Adam in the middle of the day meets chavez in the sauna? how stupid.. as if.

oh man, I was thinking the same thing. LMAO, yes the writing is very lame. IT's like watching SNL, which I adore.

Do you think they are going to enlarge that sauna room so it can accommodate more naked men?

I'm just surprised Phelps didn't include Steve Burton in the sauna!

I am sure his sauna scene will be one with all the women in it telling him how gorgeous he is and how blue his eyes are..

LOL Sinny, this made me laugh..but it's true non the less..

LOL have u noticed how many times they have talked about his blue eyes and how gorgeous he is.

#25   2013/11/08 08:52AM
    trinilisa

Quote Barbyboo:

Why would Chavez be in a sauna ? Out of character

Exactly! He was on to Abby about how he didn't fit into her princess world; now he's in the sauna with a rich Newman?

#26   2013/11/08 09:41AM
    Lanie1959

.....he said they were looking in the wrong places to Kevin right before he went to the athletic club so I'm think he must believe the driver is still in GC and right in plain sight

#27   2013/11/08 09:49AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:

oh man, I was thinking the same thing. LMAO, yes the writing is very lame. IT's like watching SNL, which I adore.

Do you think they are going to enlarge that sauna room so it can accommodate more naked men?

I am sure his sauna scene will be one with all the women in it telling him how gorgeous he is and how blue his eyes are..

LOL have u noticed how many times they have talked about his blue eyes and how gorgeous he is.

I feel like saying to the TV "Oh, please! Tell us again!"

#28   2013/11/08 11:44AM
    Laduree

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I kind of enjoyed the half nekkid men in the sauna scene. I mean, if I want to watch hard-core, heavy-hitting drama, I'll rewatch the entire series, "Breaking Bad". Actually, that's not a bad idea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 11:44AM
    #29   2013/11/08 12:04PM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:

So lame.. so dreck

#30   2013/11/08 12:04PM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:

So lame.. so dreck

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list