List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: These lame sauna scenes.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

These lame sauna scenes.

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/08 03:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:11PM, Views: 1470, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/08 03:26AM
    These lame sauna scenes.
    Sinny

They give us these instead of good writing.. what horrible cheesy writing.. There have been so many lately that it has lost its thrill.. Adam in the middle of the day meets chavez in the sauna? how stupid.. as if.

#2   2013/11/08 03:33AM
    Re: These lame sauna scenes.
    canada gal

Quote Sinny: They give us these instead of good writing.. what horrible cheesy writing.. There have been so many lately that it has lost its thrill.. Adam in the middle of the day meets chavez in the sauna? how stupid.. as if.

oh man, I was thinking the same thing. LMAO, yes the writing is very lame. IT's like watching SNL, which I adore.

Do you think they are going to enlarge that sauna room so it can accommodate more naked men?

#3   2013/11/08 03:33AM
    Homesick Cajun

This is what Phelps thinks we want to see. She's a navel gazer so that's her production style. Skinny women and mostly undressed men is supposed to replace good dialogue. Guess she thinks if we're distracted we won't notice.

A little bit of that goes a long way with me.

#4   2013/11/08 03:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sinny: They give us these instead of good writing.. what horrible cheesy writing.. There have been so many lately that it has lost its thrill.. Adam in the middle of the day meets chavez in the sauna? how stupid.. as if.

oh man, I was thinking the same thing. LMAO, yes the writing is very lame. IT's like watching SNL, which I adore.

Do you think they are going to enlarge that sauna room so it can accommodate more naked men?

I'm just surprised Phelps didn't include Steve Burton in the sauna!

#5   2013/11/08 03:55AM
    Sinny

Quote canada gal:

LMAo I am sure at one point every single guy will be in there.. I don't mind the occasional sauna scene but this is soo idiotic and all to cover the lack of any real story.

#6   2013/11/08 03:57AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun: This is what Phelps thinks we want to see. She's a navel gazer so that's her production style. Skinny women and mostly undressed men is supposed to replace good dialogue. Guess she thinks if we're distracted we won't notice.

I read on another board that phelps is having this diet food shipped in and that the women have to use this diet plan.. I sure hope this is not true.. it is abusive if the truth.. but all of the women look like they have all lost weight and too much IMO. naked men are fine when there is an actual story.

#7   2013/11/08 03:58AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:

I'm just surprised Phelps didn't include Steve Burton in the sauna!

I am sure his sauna scene will be one with all the women in it telling him how gorgeous he is and how blue his eyes are..

#8   2013/11/08 04:00AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: This is what Phelps thinks we want to see. She's a navel gazer so that's her production style. Skinny women and mostly undressed men is supposed to replace good dialogue. Guess she thinks if we're distracted we won't notice.

I read on another board that phelps is having this diet food shipped in and that the women have to use this diet plan.. I sure hope this is not true.. it is abusive if the truth.. but all of the women look like they have all lost weight and too much IMO. naked men are fine when there is an actual story.

It is abuse! I don't doubt it for one minute! Phelps is horrible to the women that work for her!

#9   2013/11/08 04:04AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sinny:

It is abuse! I don't doubt it for one minute! Phelps is horrible to the women that work for her!

I have read so many things it is hard to know what is the truth.. but the overall picture is that she is a woman hater and the females on the show never look good.. they are always chasing the men and the men treat them like crap while they lap it up like starving cats. BLECK.. not what I want to see.. I like to see a few strong women and the men doing the begging not the other way around.

#10   2013/11/08 04:13AM
    Barbyboo

Why would Chavez be in a sauna ? Out of character

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list