List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Courtenay

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Courtenay

Started by Sinny at 2013/11/08 01:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 12:26PM, Views: 2000, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/08 01:57AM
    Courtenay
    Sinny

I just cannot get into this character at all. She does not look 18 and she just has this weird demeanor going on,.. I think of a black widow spider when I see her..

#2   2013/11/08 04:59AM
    Re: Courtenay
    Homesick Cajun

I didn't like her from day one. She was a bad influence on Summer. She was only using Summer to get close to Noah. Now I'm afraid, she's going to be an even worse influence on him. This Zach character that she's somehow involved with, I think he may just turn out to be bad news as well. I'm really afraid that Noah is going to be the one to pay with the fall out when this story line plays out. He's the one true innocent in all this.

#3   2013/11/08 05:03AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun: I didn't like her from day one. She was a bad influence on Summer. She was only using Summer to get close to Noah. Now I'm afraid, she's going to be an even worse influence on him. This Zach character that she's somehow involved with, I think he may just turn out to be bad news as well. I'm really afraid that Noah is going to be the one to pay with the fall out when this story line plays out. He's the one true innocent in all this.

Yep since day 1 I have not liked her.. she just does not work with Noah.. she looks 10 years older than him. she is a dirty bird. Mobsters daughter?

#4   2013/11/08 05:12AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I didn't like her from day one. She was a bad influence on Summer. She was only using Summer to get close to Noah. Now I'm afraid, she's going to be an even worse influence on him. This Zach character that she's somehow involved with, I think he may just turn out to be bad news as well. I'm really afraid that Noah is going to be the one to pay with the fall out when this story line plays out. He's the one true innocent in all this.

Yep since day 1 I have not liked her.. she just does not work with Noah.. she looks 10 years older than him. she is a dirty bird. Mobsters daughter?

I think there are definitely some knuckle draggers hanging out in that family tree.

#5   2013/11/08 05:57AM
    pgl35

I agree with you both, and she's got sneaky looking eyes too. Have you noticed how she always has her eyes half closed? Course that could be the drugs too , but she just looks like a snake.

#6   2013/11/08 06:21AM
    countryMomof4

Definitely something going on with this girl. She and Summer have been BFFs for ages and yet Summer has never been to her house? She is getting mysterious texts and bolts when drug dealing is brought into the conversation?

Lots of questions but no answers.....yet.

Noah had better be careful.

#7   2013/11/08 06:30AM
    lvsdasnow

1--Courtney gives me the impression that she is a young girl living on her own that has come to use drugs. ( Trouble with that is that she goes to school so who is paying her way?) 2--She is not working unless she is owned by a pimp and does tricks. ( That may be the reason she leaves so suddenly when she gets a phone call. Just can't believe she is living with a Mom and Dad).

(I agree with Summer, I think she is ashamed of where she lives or who her parents are.)

3-- Her parents may be super strict and not let her go out. (The drugs may keep her calm and able to deal with her parents.)

Then again, lol, 4-- she may be getting the drugs for her Dad or Mom.

One guess is as good as the other. We should start a contest to see who give the right "The Life of Courtney." or "Who Is Courtney"?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 06:38AM
    #8   2013/11/08 06:35AM
    pgl35

Quote lvsdasnow: Courtney gives me the impression that she is a young girl living on her own that has come to use drugs. Trouble with that is that she goes to school so who is paying her way? She is not working unless she is owned by a pimp and does tricks. That may be the reason she leaves so suddenly when she gets a phone call. Just can't believe she is living with a Mom and Dad.
    I agree with Summer, I think she is ashamed of where she lives or who her parents are.

Then again, her parents may be super strict and not let her go out. The drugs may keep her calm and able to deal with her parents. Then again, lol, she may be getting the drugs for her Dad or Mom.

One guess is as good as the other. We should start a contest to see who give the right life of Courtney.

I find the pimp thing interesting, I think you might be on to something there..a lot of prostitutes are on drugs (not that I know this personally , lol) and it sure would explain a lot of her actions.

#9   2013/11/08 06:41AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote pgl35:
    Quote lvsdasnow: Courtney gives me the impression that she is a young girl living on her own that has come to use drugs. Trouble with that is that she goes to school so who is paying her way? She is not working unless she is owned by a pimp and does tricks. That may be the reason she leaves so suddenly when she gets a phone call. Just can't believe she is living with a Mom and Dad.
    I agree with Summer, I think she is ashamed of where she lives or who her parents are.

Then again, her parents may be super strict and not let her go out. The drugs may keep her calm and able to deal with her parents. Then again, lol, she may be getting the drugs for her Dad or Mom.

One guess is as good as the other. We should start a contest to see who give the right life of Courtney.

I find the pimp thing interesting, I think you might be on to something there..a lot of prostitutes are on drugs (not that I know this personally , lol) and it sure would explain a lot of her actions.

As I kept reading all the info about her, it reminded me of the run-away-girls that we hear about all the time. They run away from home, go to a big city then get caught up on doing tricks to survive.
    I agree with you, I think that could be an interesting thought.

#10   2013/11/08 06:43AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote pgl35:

As I kept reading all the info about her, it reminded me of the run-away-girls that we hear about all the time. They run away from home, go to a big city then get caught up on doing tricks to survive.
    I agree with you, I think that could be an interesting thought.

Could also explain how she was able to obtain the fake ID's. Also how she was so much more "worldly" than a typical teenager. She certainly seems to know the ropes.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list