List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Melody Thomas T.V. Guide SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Melody Thomas T.V. Guide SPOILER

Started by linder at 2013/11/07 08:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 02:07PM, Views: 2617, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 08:49PM
    Melody Thomas T.V. Guide SPOILER
    linder

Nikki is going to reveal a shocking 33 years old secret on Nov. 22..this will a doozy...

#2   2013/11/07 08:50PM
    Re: Melody Thomas T.V. Guide SPOILER
    linder

we know about this secret,but it will be a shocker for her family.

#3   2013/11/07 08:55PM
    linder

HOW old was Nikki when she had Vikki...if she was in her early 20,that would make vikki 5 or 6 yrs younger than Dylan..so now we know how old Dylan is...mmmmm

#4   2013/11/08 01:50AM
    Sinny

lameeeeeeeee writing.. I watched and Nikki was not pregnant back then.. and if she was Dylan would be a lot older than 33.. Vikki is in her mid 40's and Nick is early 40s.. now Dylan is supposed to be older than them but they are going to say he is 33? LAME idiot writing.,

#5   2013/11/08 03:32AM
    flygirl1969

Quote Sinny: lameeeeeeeee writing.. I watched and Nikki was not pregnant back then.. and if she was Dylan would be a lot older than 33.. Vikki is in her mid 40's and Nick is early 40s.. now Dylan is supposed to be older than them but they are going to say he is 33? LAME idiot writing.,

Lame indeed! Can't that just say decades ago she gave up a baby ? I know as soap fans we suspend disbelief all the time but I hate when the writers are just plain sloppy. So Dylan is 33 and supposedly the first born of Nikki's kids and he has a nephew from his younger brother Nick that's in his early 20s. So sloppy and really insulting to the viewers.

#6   2013/11/08 04:01AM
    FL senior fan

Quote linder: Nikki is going to reveal a shocking 33 years old secret on Nov. 22..this will a doozy...

---------------------
    Thanks!

Wonder how this will change the family Thanksgiving?
    Could be interesting for sure!

I've been wondering if Ashley is coming back? Could it be Victor is so furious that he turns to Ashley for comfort?

I like Nikki and Dylan related; both have a soft spoken demeanor and beautiful blue eyes.

#7   2013/11/08 04:46AM
    WaveJumper

I can't say I'm anticipating the show. With Nikki and Dylan as the main characters it will probably just be a snoozer.

#8   2013/11/08 06:23AM
    countryMomof4

I'm looking forward to it! It's a HAM and will be so soapy!

#9   2013/11/08 06:32AM
    nancy 7

Ashley is due back in Nov. I thought Nikki said she was a teenager when she had Dylan.

#10   2013/11/08 06:36AM
    countryMomof4

Yes she was.

Between the SORASing and de SORASing of the characters, I no longer even try to figure out how old some are supposed to be. It's too mind boggling.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 06:37AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list