List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon is only burrying herself deeper... Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon is only burrying herself deeper... Spoiler

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/11/07 04:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:20AM, Views: 1530, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/07 10:14PM
    Re: Sharon is only burrying herself deeper... Spoiler
    canada gal

Quote canada gal: CB, Sharon has ruined anyone's life. Nick on the other hand is the guilty party and has ruined lives. He shacked up with his ex's sister how gross before the ink on the divorce papers was dry. Gosh I dont know what Sharon sees in Nick. They should stick to co-parenting.

Someone should watch old epis on YR cause Nick is to blame for everything.

#12   2013/11/08 01:16AM
    Sinny

Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Yale Steam: Sharon lied to Nick today and so far there is no regret on her face. The longer she keeps quite the worse it will be for her how ever this comes out and then Nick will not accept the sick card. She is better now and willingly keeping this secret still.

I highly doubt Nick will say it's okay you were sick. All is forgiven and hug her.

that is not true at all. Doris said sharon had her issues in high school.. she was thieving and lying back then so it sure is not on Nick that his ex is a lying freak.. I cannot wait till Nick finds out what the skanker did.
    Since Adam is keeping a secret too, then I am all for a Shadam reunion and this time make it last forever. I love these two characters and they should have never been torn apart.

no ,NICK needs to forgive Sharon ,its his fault her illness was triggered .I seen a sparkin Sharons eyes that haven't been there for a long time,and Adam belongs with Chelsea and Connor ,

#13   2013/11/08 01:20AM
    Sinny

Quote canada gal:
    Quote canada gal: CB, Sharon has ruined anyone's life. Nick on the other hand is the guilty party and has ruined lives. He shacked up with his ex's sister how gross before the ink on the divorce papers was dry. Gosh I dont know what Sharon sees in Nick. They should stick to co-parenting.

Someone should watch old epis on YR cause Nick is to blame for everything.

No way Nick is too blame for Sharon being a theiving lying paternity changing freak.. that is all on her.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list