List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon is only burrying herself deeper... Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon is only burrying herself deeper... Spoiler

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/11/07 04:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:20AM, Views: 1508, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 04:36PM
    Sharon is only burrying herself deeper... Spoiler
    Yale Steam

Sharon lied to Nick today and so far there is no regret on her face. The longer she keeps quite the worse it will be for her how ever this comes out and then Nick will not accept the sick card. She is better now and willingly keeping this secret still.

I highly doubt Nick will say it's okay you were sick. All is forgiven and hug her.

#2   2013/11/07 04:40PM
    Re: Sharon is only burrying herself deeper... Spoiler
    canada gal

Quote Yale Steam: Sharon lied to Nick today and so far there is no regret on her face. The longer she keeps quite the worse it will be for her how ever this comes out and then Nick will not accept the sick card. She is better now and willingly keeping this secret still.

I highly doubt Nick will say it's okay you were sick. All is forgiven and hug her.

Since Adam is keeping a secret too, then I am all for a Shadam reunion and this time make it last forever. I love these two characters and they should have never been torn apart.

#3   2013/11/07 04:49PM
    walkingdead

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Yale Steam: Sharon lied to Nick today and so far there is no regret on her face. The longer she keeps quite the worse it will be for her how ever this comes out and then Nick will not accept the sick card. She is better now and willingly keeping this secret still.

Since Adam is keeping a secret too, then I am all for a Shadam reunion and this time make it last forever. I love these two characters and they should have never been torn apart.

I don't think Chelsea will be as forgiving to Adam as Nick will be to Sharon when Sharon & Adams secrets are first out.
    Nick is generally very quick to forgive, Chelsea not so much!

And I think ultimately they will both be proven innocent anyway. Both are being made out to be guilty, but both will be cleared in the end I feel. I don't think Adam hit Delia or Sharon changed the paternity. In the end there will be nothing to forgive. I am in the tiny minority as I happy for either a Shick or a Shadam reunion - whatever makes Sharon happy I'm all for it as long as they treat my girl right though!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 04:50PM
    #4   2013/11/07 06:45PM
    janetb

Nick kept a secret for 18 years and was forgiven.He used Cassie's death as an excuse.Sharon will use her BPD as her excuse.He may forgive Sharon but can't expect that Summer will.He may have to choose,Summer or Sharon.She is the mother of his kids,they don't have to be friends or anything else. She's supposed to be back in treatment,so the 'sick' excuse won't always work.

#5   2013/11/07 07:02PM
    lucztruword

Since Adam is keeping a secret too, then I am all for a Shadam reunion and this time make it last forever. I love these two characters and they should have never been torn apart.[/quote]

How wonderful this couple would be for all the SHADAM fans, congrats to you all🌷🌷on the Reel. I certainly hope this comes to pass they have been through so much together .
    Just as long as she is not linked to Dylan! Now who gets Avery? 😔 However IMO AVERY would be a much better fit for Adam. Humm😉

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 07:05PM
    #6   2013/11/07 08:45PM
    Charlie Big

I don't think that Adam did anything but he thinks that he did. In the case of nut case, Sharon, she is lying through her nasty teeth to Nick and he should never forgive her or cover for her, for what she has done. She has ruined so many people's lives by what she did and as she tries to profess loving Nick, she has betrayed him in the worst way any woman could betray a man. She has cuckholded him with his own brother and now she has stolen his child away from him for her own selfish needs. The woman is a creepy trick who needs to have her butt kicked to the moon. If anything, Nick needs to kick her off his ranch and take Faith from her and then go find out if Faith is really his child because frankly, I don't think that she is.

If Nick tries to cover for what this dirty little nasty trick did, then he will look like the weakest most ignorant idiot that ever existed. He already looks like a fool, just wasting his time with that no good, common, low down piece of pond scum, and then to cover for her and what she did? He would be nothing but a weakling little snit who can't face his own reality either. This, people will never forgive him for. It would be like compounding his mistake and just piling on more. Nikki and Victor can't stand that trick and I am sure Jack will definately not forgive her when he finds out why Phyllis is really in that coma. Summer isn't going to forgive Sharon and if Nick covers for her sorry butt, he better not expect Summer to come aroun him either.

Basically, Nick will alienate his entire world if he tries to cover for that trick this time. She ain't worth that to him.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 08:53PM
    #7   2013/11/07 08:49PM
    jorie

Quote canada gal:

no ,NICK needs to forgive Sharon ,its his fault her illness was triggered .I seen a sparkin Sharons eyes that haven't been there for a long time,and Adam belongs with Chelsea and Connor ,

#8   2013/11/07 08:53PM
    canada gal

CB, Sharon has ruined anyone's life. Nick on the other hand is the guilty party and has ruined lives. He shacked up with his ex's sister how gross before the ink on the divorce papers was dry. Gosh I dont know what Sharon sees in Nick. They should stick to co-parenting.

#9   2013/11/07 08:56PM
    jorie

Quote walkingdead:
    Quote canada gal:

I don't think Chelsea will be as forgiving to Adam as Nick will be to Sharon when Sharon & Adams secrets are first out.
    Nick is generally very quick to forgive, Chelsea not so much!

And I think ultimately they will both be proven innocent anyway. Both are being made out to be guilty, but both will be cleared in the end I feel. I don't think Adam hit Delia or Sharon changed the paternity. In the end there will be nothing to forgive. I am in the tiny minority as I happy for either a Shick or a Shadam reunion - whatever makes Sharon happy I'm all for it as long as they treat my girl right though!!

Chelsea will understand why Adam didn't come forward ,she knows how hurt he is that his father abandoned him . and how he'd feel about abandoning his son.so she will forgive Adam, Nick better forgive Sharon ,its his abandoning Sharon after Cassie died that triggered her mental illness,if he hadn't kept his secrete for 18 years ,this would not have happened,chadam together ,and shick together,

#10   2013/11/07 08:59PM
    Charlie Big

Quote jorie:
    Quote canada gal:

no ,NICK needs to forgive Sharon ,its his fault her illness was triggered .I seen a sparkin Sharons eyes that haven't been there for a long time,and Adam belongs with Chelsea and Connor ,

I disagree. Nothing about this is Nick's fault. Sharon is a lazy trick who never got help for herself and now, she is still not getting the right help. That is not on Nick. Sharon was a nut case long before Nick ever came along. She just tried to manipulate him to be her meal ticket, just like she is doing now. She knows exactly what she is doing and her BP is not the excuse for it, not if she is doing what she says and taking her meds and getting the right help. I don't trust the trick dog. I know that she is lying through her teeth and she is like a octopus, she has tenticles that just won't let Nick go, no matter what he says. She is a parasite. People like Sharon know what they do, they are just to spineless and weak to own it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list