List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I hate Victor!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate Victor!

Started by calliope at 2013/11/07 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 10:10AM, Views: 932, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/07 05:36PM
    Re: I hate Victor!
    Pretty Emerald

Quote walkingdead:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote walkingdead: He is the biggest Hypocrite ever to grace the show!
    His family are only pawns to him - I don't see true love from him when he interacts with them, just a need to control them and hold them under his power. Now he has his claws into Noah poor boy!

Victor is the most vile, disgusting and evil creature!

perfect description!!! the man does not have one loving bone in his body. its all about him and him trying to recruit himself a newman army to worship TEVN unfortunately conner & noah are in the firing line now poor kids...

I don't understand how Nikki can actually sleep with that old crusty malicious demon!

#12   2013/11/07 05:47PM
    1Elvis

Quote calliope: That's all. I just needed to say it.

Not as much as I hate Nikki. I am hoping Victor will throw Nikki out on her head. I hope Dylan will not have anything to do with her after he finds out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 05:49PM
    #13   2013/11/07 06:18PM
    SilverQueen

It's all about Victor and I hated the way he treated Dylan today. He needs to back off but am thinking the old boy is getting older and grouchy. He's nothing nice anymore, he just gets worse with age. I also think he knows something's going on with Nikki and he doesn't like her keeping secrets and I knew it would come to this. How long does she think she can keep him in the dark for real? That might be why he's acting up so bad as of late. It's Victor's way or the highway that's for sure. He'll never change.

#14   2013/11/07 06:26PM
    1Elvis

Quote SilverQueen: It's all about Victor and I hated the way he treated Dylan today. He needs to back off but am thinking the old boy is getting older and grouchy. He's nothing nice anymore, he just gets worse with age. I also think he knows something's going on with Nikki and he doesn't like her keeping secrets and I knew it would come to this. How long does she think she can keep him in the dark for real? That might be why he's acting up so bad as of late. It's Victor's way or the highway that's for sure. He'll never change.

Victor was wrong treating Dylan the way he did. Nikki is the one threw Dylan away years ago. He has a right to hate her when he finds out. I'm surprised Nikki hasn't went after Billy like she had Victoria other men. Dylan I'm hoping will get with Avery and get far away from Victor and Nikki both... They are both bad news for Dylan.

#15   2013/11/07 06:34PM
    K. Spaudling

Victor is Victor... I love him as he is. The show wouldn't last without the dynamic, callous, powerful and conniving Victor Newman.

#16   2013/11/07 06:41PM
    - Soap-sense

You hate Victor? Who doesn't?

#17   2013/11/07 06:41PM
    1Elvis

Quote K. Spaudling: Victor is Victor... I love him as he is. The show wouldn't last without the dynamic, callous, powerful and conniving Victor Newman.

I agree. Without him that show would be gone in no time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 06:43PM
    #18   2013/11/07 06:59PM
    calliope

I have never wanted him gone. I am just weary of his same old attitude all the time. He has about 10 lines and repeats them over and over. He is no longer interesting, just a bully.

#19   2013/11/07 07:00PM
    ladycam

Quote K. Spaudling: Victor is Victor... I love him as he is. The show wouldn't last without the dynamic, callous, powerful and conniving Victor Newman.

ICAM. Love Victor the way he is too. The show wouldn't be the same without ole Vic

#20   2013/11/08 06:35AM
    countryMomof4

Quote calliope: I have never wanted him gone. I am just weary of his same old attitude all the time. He has about 10 lines and repeats them over and over. He is no longer interesting, just a bully.

I agree. I don't like the way his character has changed over the last few years. At least before, he had some redeeming qualities, now, IMO, he has none.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list