List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers for next week, and down the road.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers for next week, and down the road.

Started by yandrfan710 at 2013/11/07 03:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 08:13PM, Views: 3028, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/11/07 03:56PM
    Spoilers for next week, and down the road.
    yandrfan710

Check out Soaps.com's The Young And The Restless Spoilers.

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 07:13PM
    #2   2013/11/08 02:10PM
    Re: Spoilers for next week, and down the road.
    alanadz

Thanks for the spoilers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 07:11PM
    #3   2013/11/08 03:52PM
    yandrfan710

Your Welcome !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 07:11PM
    #4   2013/11/08 03:52PM
    Gracewashere

Wow, I just read the spoilers and the one that has given me shivers is the one which states Adam and Billy's grief and guilt intersect...are the writers setting up a scenario for a suicide killing? Does Adam want to possibly end the guilt by having Billy shoot him, by telling Billy he is guilty known full well of Billy's grief???...

#5   2013/11/08 04:05PM
    jorie

Quote Gracewashere: Wow, I just read the spoilers and the one that has given me shivers is the one which states Adam and Billy's grief and guilt intersect...are the writers setting up a scenario for a suicide killing? Does Adam want to possibly end the guilt by having Billy shoot him, by telling Billy he is guilty known full well of Billy's grief???...

nothing like that ,soap .com has written that spoiler better".Adam and Billy come together in a unique way .while each deals with their grief and guilt." I BELIEVE IT STARTS ON MONDAY,I seen it today.btw the spoilers are't here ,but I've seen them on their site. Michael and Billy aren't leaving.so we still have Adam AND Billy.THEY'RE BOTH BEING TURNED INTO BETTER MEN.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 04:10PM
    #6   2013/11/08 04:15PM
    Gracewashere

Quote jorie:
    Quote Gracewashere: Wow, I just read the spoilers and the one that has given me shivers is the one which states Adam and Billy's grief and guilt intersect...are the writers setting up a scenario for a suicide killing? Does Adam want to possibly end the guilt by having Billy shoot him, by telling Billy he is guilty known full well of Billy's grief???...

nothing like that ,soap .com has written that spoiler better".Adam and Billy come together in a unique way .while each deals with their grief and guilt." I BELIEVE IT STARTS ON MONDAY,I seen it today.btw the spoilers are't here ,but I've seen them on their site. Michael and Billy aren't leaving.so we still have Adam AND Billy.THEY'RE BOTH BEING TURNED INTO BETTER MEN.

Oh I know both actors are not going anywhere, but could a confrontation occur in which Adam wants Billy to "shoot" him??? Well I guess you are right, it was just a "gut" feeling...

#7   2013/11/08 04:20PM
    PixiePower

Thanks for the spoilers Yandrfan710

#8   2013/11/08 08:13PM
    alanadz

I agree this sounds very bad. I read something about Billy getting a gun! This is going to get very ugly.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list