List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan is my favorite out of the 5 children!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan is my favorite out of the 5 children!!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/11/07 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 09:35AM, Views: 863, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/08 06:10AM
    Re: Dylan is my favorite out of the 5 children!!
    J_Bosh

Troll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 08:21AM
    #12   2013/11/08 06:19AM
    countryMomof4

No Dylan isn't a Newman but he is half brother to the children who are. that makes him part of the family.

Dylan's birth certificate says Dylan MacAvoy. That is who he is irregardless of who fathered him.

#13   2013/11/08 06:25AM
    J_Bosh

Quote countryMomof4: No Dylan isn't a Newman but he is half brother to the children who are. that makes him part of the family.

Dylan's birth certificate says Dylan MacAvoy. That is who he is irregardless of who fathered him.

Has yet to be seen! And besides Dylan has become a laughing stock to people, because we all know JFP will relentlessly prop her pet. He just doesn't fit on this show, Port chuck is perfect for him, JMO!
    Hands down the worst character in Y&R history, Dull-boy!

#14   2013/11/08 06:29AM
    countryMomof4

Dylan may be a a laughingstock to some people but to many others, he isn't. To some, he brings a breath of fresh air to a morally corrupt town. He is decent, honest and suffering veteran.

I personally don't give a rat's about who is whose pet. Other regimes have also had pets. No big deal to me.

#15   2013/11/08 06:31AM
    J_Bosh

Quote countryMomof4: Dylan may be a a laughingstock to some people but to many others, he isn't. To some, he brings a breath of fresh air to a morally corrupt town. He is decent, honest and suffering veteran.

I personally don't give a rat's about who is whose pet. Other regimes have also had pets. No big deal to me.

Some People?Have you checked nearly every soap site before, Most of the people can't stand him, But to each his own. That's your opinion and everyone has there faves so that's cool.

#16   2013/11/08 06:33AM
    countryMomof4

i go on a variety of sites and there are some who share your opinion and others who share mine. As you said, we each have a right to like or dislike who we want.

#17   2013/11/08 07:50AM
    1Elvis

Quote Yale Steam: I like Dylan much much more than Nikki and Victor's other children. Hell!! Those 4 are not even a close second to Dylan as far as I am concerned!!

And Victor can kiss my natual ass! Stick it where the sun don't shine!!

Team Dylan over the other four kids!!

I love Dylan and I like Nick. I am beganning to like Adam better.... But can not stand the two girls.

#18   2013/11/08 07:52AM
    1Elvis

Quote Sinny: Dullan is such a boring character.. he is the best of the lot tho.. how sad is that.

I do not see Dylan boring at all. He is a much better kid then the others. And Dylan is a hero sending Chelsea on her way.

#19   2013/11/08 07:58AM
    Sinny

Quote 1Elvis:
    Quote Sinny: Dullan is such a boring character.. he is the best of the lot tho.. how sad is that.

I do not see Dylan boring at all. He is a much better kid then the others. And Dylan is a hero sending Chelsea on her way.

Oh man he is so boring too me.. too bad cuz the rest of them are losers

#20   2013/11/08 08:01AM
    Sinny

Quote J_Bosh: Since dyldo isn't a Newman child, this thread is irrelevant. . Besides Adam is the best, better than dylan on his worst day, Dullen puts me in deep sleep every time he graces my screen.

None of the "Newman heirs" hold a candle to Adam and the writers know this!

I think MAB thought that.. but not phelps.. she has turned Adam into a wimpy boring whiner.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list