List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan is my favorite out of the 5 children!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan is my favorite out of the 5 children!!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/11/07 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 09:35AM, Views: 918, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 03:36PM
    Dylan is my favorite out of the 5 children!!
    Yale Steam

I like Dylan much much more than Nikki and Victor's other children. Hell!! Those 4 are not even a close second to Dylan as far as I am concerned!!

And Victor can kiss my natual ass! Stick it where the sun don't shine!!

Team Dylan over the other four kids!!

#2   2013/11/07 03:46PM
    Re: Dylan is my favorite out of the 5 children!!
    lucztruword

Quote Yale Steam: I like Dylan much much more than Nikki and Victor's other children. Hell!! Those 4 are not even a close second to Dylan as far as I am concerned!!

πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€say it againπŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€
    I just had to laugh out loud! I like Victor nevertheless when I read your Post it was just too funny what you said about Victor!! Thanks it's good to laugh.

#3   2013/11/07 04:04PM
    lucztruword

This blended Family:
    Victoria & Nicholas they Superior Legends in their own minds
    Victoria, Nicholas and that Abby they are very selfish, however, they will stand together against brother Adam.
    Adam stand alone Adam, he's like a drifter he's just meant to walk alone. He's just Devilish. The Pariah of this Newman Clan.
    Vicky, Nick, Adam & Abby these are Newmans by their birthrights

Dylan "REED" McAvoy is a stand alone fellow. He's not apart of this foolery. Dylan will be the one to help them get it together, if they come for him. If Dylan isn't calling them, they shouldn't be coming for him.
    Yes indeedy, Dylan is the class act with this Wild Bunch!!! I am with you 1,000.00 % TEAM DYLAN😎😎😎😎😎

#4   2013/11/07 04:34PM
    alanadz

Quote lucztruword: This blended Family:
    Victoria & Nicholas they Superior Legends in their own minds
    Victoria, Nicholas and that Abby they are very selfish, however, they will stand together against brother Adam.
    Adam stand alone Adam, he's like a drifter he's just meant to walk alone. He's just Devilish. The Pariah of this Newman Clan.
    Vicky, Nick, Adam & Abby these are Newmans by their birthrights

Dylan "REED" McAvoy is a stand alone fellow. He's not apart of this foolery. Dylan will be the one to help them get it together, if they come for him. If Dylan isn't calling them, they shouldn't be coming for him.
    Yes indeedy, Dylan is the class act with this Wild Bunch!!! I am with you 1,000.00 % TEAM DYLAN😎😎😎😎😎

Dylan is not part of the foolery? After what just happened with Chelsea? lol

#5   2013/11/07 04:39PM
    countryMomof4

Dylan is a decent, honest and compassionate person. He does NOT fit into that family. I feel so badly for him.

A poster elsewhere said it best: The Newmans eat their young"

#6   2013/11/07 04:54PM
    CdnMama

Quote countryMomof4: Dylan is a decent, honest and compassionate person. He does NOT fit into that family. I feel so badly for him.

Yeah I feel bad for him also!!! He really does not fit in. They are going to be sooooo snooty to him. Victor is already unleashing his fury on him. Felt so sad for him today being in that house, being treated like that! My God what is the matter with that Victor anyway??? I was disgusted that NIkki did not better defend poor Dylan against that beast! That is disgusting. He treats a dog better than poor Dylan. And Sharon for that matter.

Yes Dylan's my fave too for sure! He has a heart. The other 4 are so superficial and shallow...only Nick comes close to being a real human being. But he's all puffed up with his superiority so he's really not that much better than the rest either. So Dylan is the obvious fave.

#7   2013/11/07 05:22PM
    alanadz

Quote countryMomof4: Dylan is a decent, honest and compassionate person. He does NOT fit into that family. I feel so badly for him.

But he's not a Newman. He's a ..... I am not sure what his father's name is.

#8   2013/11/08 01:49AM
    Yale Steam

Quote CdnMama:

Yeah I feel bad for him also!!! He really does not fit in. They are going to be sooooo snooty to him. Victor is already unleashing his fury on him. Felt so sad for him today being in that house, being treated like that! My God what is the matter with that Victor anyway??? I was disgusted that NIkki did not better defend poor Dylan against that beast! That is disgusting. He treats a dog better than poor Dylan. And Sharon for that matter.

Yes Dylan's my fave too for sure! He has a heart. The other 4 are so superficial and shallow...only Nick comes close to being a real human being. But he's all puffed up with his superiority so he's really not that much better than the rest either. So Dylan is the obvious fave.

Nikki as Dylan's mother needs to stand up to Victor and for her child and put his arroganant hypocrtical ass in his place! Nikki is too weak. And that is one reason I have not ever gotten into this character ever. Victor has no reason to hate Dylan, NONE! Nick and Avery are none of his business. Adam wants nothing to do with him nor will he let Victor see Conner or accept any gifts from Victor to Conner. The last gift he sent for Conner was sent back to Victor. And this ass has the nerve to get in Dylan's face?

Victor go away! No one wants you around!! Nikki stand up for you son. Be strong and forceful!

#9   2013/11/08 01:53AM
    Sinny

Dullan is such a boring character.. he is the best of the lot tho.. how sad is that.

#10   2013/11/08 04:35AM
    PixiePower

Quote Yale Steam: I like Dylan much much more than Nikki and Victor's other children. Hell!! Those 4 are not even a close second to Dylan as far as I am concerned!!

I don't usually agree with you too much Yale Steam but boy do I agree with you here! I really like Dylan and would take him any old day over all four of the Newman Thinks Their Sh*t Don't Stink Brats.Can't stand any of them.I hate it that Dylan will be a part of that yucky family now and I am sure hoping he does not start acting like any of them

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list