List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...11/7/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...11/7/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/11/07 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 06:32AM, Views: 3947, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/08 06:31AM
    Re: Can Spoiler...11/7/13
    PixiePower

Quote countryMomof4: i also think Nick will forgive her. It's the unexpected. Look at what he did. Phyllis and Sharon both gave him a "pass" because of his mind set at the time. Nick would look like an absolute a-hole if he stayed furious at Sharon. IF she actually did this, she was ill. Does that make it alright? No. Nick was grief stricken when he did it which seemed to be a good enough reason for everyone around him. Sharon is ill and so that should be enough to explain her actions.

I do wish that she would tell Nick now. Just like I wish Adam would speak up. These burdens are too much to bear.

ICAM with you CMom!I hope Sharon speaks up.But when all this does come out I am sure Nick will forgive her.That is how it will probably happen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 06:34AM
    #32   2013/11/08 06:32AM
    Re: Can Spoiler...11/7/13
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous:
    Quote countryMomof4: i also think Nick will forgive her. It's the unexpected. Look at what he did. Phyllis and Sharon both gave him a "pass" because of his mind set at the time. Nick would look like an absolute a-hole if he stayed furious at Sharon. IF she actually did this, she was ill. Does that make it alright? No. Nick was grief stricken when he did it which seemed to be a good enough reason for everyone around him. Sharon is ill and so that should be enough to explain her actions.

I do wish that she would tell Nick now. Just like I wish Adam would speak up. These burdens are too much to bear.

It is all classic soap opera 101..let the couple get close and then the big secret reveal, it's a carbon copy of what they did with Phyllis and Nick and her hit and run reveal...they brought them back together long enough to add to the drama of him finding out her big secret..now it's Sharon's turn..Phyllis's reveal was a big dud, this will be also...drama for a nano second and then they will both move on..literally the same story..different day..

So true Red!It is a soap and that's what soaps do.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list