List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...11/7/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...11/7/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/11/07 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 06:32AM, Views: 3938, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/07 02:34PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...11/7/13
    ladycam

Quote Yale Steam: Red, see what I mean? Sharon can't use the I was sick card when this comes out. Even if it comes from her she has waited so long to tell the truth. And she has had many opportunities to tell the truth.

It might be a long while before Nick will forgive this! She will have proven Victor right about her and Noah will not be happy with her at all.

She is not sick now and sh's still witholding the truth.

Sharon telling the truth will be hard now. Especially Nick is all she has. But I get a feeling either something happens to Summer or the new Phyllis will come back. But like Chelsea her secret will come out in horrible way and worse like you said she's well and can't blame anybody. Adam forgave Chelsea so Nick will forgive Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 02:36PM
    #22   2013/11/07 04:55PM
    countryMomof4

i also think Nick will forgive her. It's the unexpected. Look at what he did. Phyllis and Sharon both gave him a "pass" because of his mind set at the time. Nick would look like an absolute a-hole if he stayed furious at Sharon. IF she actually did this, she was ill. Does that make it alright? No. Nick was grief stricken when he did it which seemed to be a good enough reason for everyone around him. Sharon is ill and so that should be enough to explain her actions.

I do wish that she would tell Nick now. Just like I wish Adam would speak up. These burdens are too much to bear.

#23   2013/11/07 05:11PM
    weatherholt3

Quote countryMomof4: i also think Nick will forgive her. It's the unexpected. Look at what he did. Phyllis and Sharon both gave him a "pass" because of his mind set at the time. Nick would look like an absolute a-hole if he stayed furious at Sharon. IF she actually did this, she was ill. Does that make it alright? No. Nick was grief stricken when he did it which seemed to be a good enough reason for everyone around him. Sharon is ill and so that should be enough to explain her actions.

I do wish that she would tell Nick now. Just like I wish Adam would speak up. These burdens are too much to bear.

I know JM was upset that with the paternity thing that it was going to make Nick look bad, but me presonaly thinks that if Nick doesn't forgive Sharon for her part it will make him look like a bigger ass then about the paternity test. Again my opinion!!!

#24   2013/11/07 05:12PM
    countryMomof4

Mine as well.

#25   2013/11/07 06:10PM
    zuzu61

Quote rediculous:
    Quote countryMomof4: *smooches to clicq*

there is something up with Courtney and she is acting very suspiciously. I found it odd that Summer had never been to Courtney house as they are supposed to be BFFs. Something is weird about that.

Yes Red, Summer was being more mature about her role. She is a cute kid!

If Nick goes back to keep his eye on Victor while Noah is there than that might not be too bad.

Chloe was just so sad in her convo with Chelsea. When Kevin said she was laying on Dee's bed and then Chloe said she missed her smell,I was a mess.

I still have two shirts one from each of my boys stashed away in a trunk and I still open that trunk at times and bury my face into those shirts, longing to get a tiny whiff of what use to be..then later when my living sons come to visit, I bury my face in their shirts and I can get a sense of my two who are gone from them..

edited for spelling

Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My, Dear God in Heaven. That's all I can say. With tears streaming down my face. My heart aches for you.
    I pray when we are in heaven, God allows me to see you hugging your sons. Knowing your heart is filled with indescribable JOY and LOVE.

#26   2013/11/07 08:31PM
    jorie

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Yale Steam: Red, see what I mean? Sharon can't use the I was sick card when this comes out. Even if it comes from her she has waited so long to tell the truth. And she has had many opportunities to tell the truth.

It might be a long while before Nick will forgive this! She will have proven Victor right about her and Noah will not be happy with her at all.
    Nick had 18 years ,to find out the truth ,its all his fault ,encluding Sharo being ill ,NICK ABANDONING SHARON FOR THAT SOCIOPATH PHYLLIS IS WHAT TRIIGERED SHARON;S CHEMICAL IMBLANCE,BIPOLAR .THE ONLY one I feel sorry for are Summer n Jack.I hope SHARON Has the courage to tell the truth soon ,and Nick forgives her ,NICK AND SHARON HAVE WAY chemistry then Nick and Avery, I LIKE HER WITH Dylan.
    She is not sick now and sh's still witholding the truth.

yes, I see what you mean Yale, she most definitely should have told Nick by now, her procrastination is going to cost her big time IMO..

#27   2013/11/08 03:10AM
    rediculous

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote countryMomof4: *smooches to clicq*

there is something up with Courtney and she is acting very suspiciously. I found it odd that Summer had never been to Courtney house as they are supposed to be BFFs. Something is weird about that.

Yes Red, Summer was being more mature about her role. She is a cute kid!

If Nick goes back to keep his eye on Victor while Noah is there than that might not be too bad.

Chloe was just so sad in her convo with Chelsea. When Kevin said she was laying on Dee's bed and then Chloe said she missed her smell,I was a mess.

I still have two shirts one from each of my boys stashed away in a trunk and I still open that trunk at times and bury my face into those shirts, longing to get a tiny whiff of what use to be..then later when my living sons come to visit, I bury my face in their shirts and I can get a sense of my two who are gone from them..

edited for spelling

Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My, Dear God in Heaven. That's all I can say. With tears streaming down my face. My heart aches for you.
    I pray when we are in heaven, God allows me to see you hugging your sons. Knowing your heart is filled with indescribable JOY and LOVE.

Thank you zuzu, your words are precious...

#28   2013/11/08 03:36AM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: i also think Nick will forgive her. It's the unexpected. Look at what he did. Phyllis and Sharon both gave him a "pass" because of his mind set at the time. Nick would look like an absolute a-hole if he stayed furious at Sharon. IF she actually did this, she was ill. Does that make it alright? No. Nick was grief stricken when he did it which seemed to be a good enough reason for everyone around him. Sharon is ill and so that should be enough to explain her actions.

It is all classic soap opera 101..let the couple get close and then the big secret reveal, it's a carbon copy of what they did with Phyllis and Nick and her hit and run reveal...they brought them back together long enough to add to the drama of him finding out her big secret..now it's Sharon's turn..Phyllis's reveal was a big dud, this will be also...drama for a nano second and then they will both move on..literally the same story..different day..

#29   2013/11/08 03:50AM
    FL senior fan

Questions about Courtney are way overdue, but glad to see it coming up now; and why not run a little investigation report on her and/or her family? She wouldn't even have to know!
    If Noah or Summer spoke to Victor about it, he'd have it done.

Oh, Adam...stop talking! Tell Chelsea your sources came up with nothing. If the only way SHE'LL get out of your face about the hit and run is to let her move, then by all means please let her move out! Tell her...enough, already!

Have to admit...Sharon and Nick looking cute together again.

#30   2013/11/08 06:26AM
    countryMomof4

^^^ I agree. They do look cute. IF nothing else, they ARE friends and they both need one.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list