List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...11/7/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...11/7/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/11/07 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 06:32AM, Views: 3934, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/07 01:56PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...11/7/13
    Homesick Cajun

I'm not liking the Billy's got a gun...

Guess they're now having wet T-shirt contests at the Underground. Maybe business will pick up.

#12   2013/11/07 01:56PM
    rediculous

Quote PixiePower: ♫♫ Heaven I'm in Heaven...)♫♫!!!!!OMG!Three days this week of seeing my girl!!!!That's what I'm talking about!!!!! Thank you so much Red!!You rock GF!!!!!!

LOL, so do you Pixie..

#13   2013/11/07 01:56PM
    clicquot1

Quote countryMomof4: Thanks Red.

The conversation between Lauren and Summer was quite good. Summer was taking responsibility for her part in the whole fiasco.

Something is definitely going on with Courtney. Wonder if someone in her family is a dealer or she is.

Nice Sharon and Nick convo too. Wish she would just spit out the truth though. So Nick wants to re-evaluate his life again. I hope he doesn't go back to NE.

Does Adam want to get caught? Chavez is on to something.

I do NOT like Billy having a gun!!! Not at all!

Perhaps, Courtney was only buying drugs for someone in her family like a sibling or a parent? We don't really "know" anything yet about her family, if she is poor, middle-class, or wealthy! Perhaps, her family was once comfortable but is now poor due to tremendous medical bills! We also don't know if her tution was paid for by a parent, grandparent, or she had a scholarship!

I'm happy for all the SHICK'S that are getting scenes with their couple & I hope ya'll enjoy all of them however long they last! But, perhaps Nick will only go back to NE/CI to keep an eye on Victor's behavior concerning Noah! I'd like to think Nick would want to keep an eye on ole Vic because he knows first hand how corrupting his influence can be!

Billy, is way to impulse and rash to have a gun. I see trouble and more tragedy!

Interesting, that Summer is taking responsiblity after being under the Abbott wings!

Waves to Country!

RED, I know this whole Dee Dee s/l has been especially hard for you so I just want to say how heroic it is for you to continue doin the spoilers!

You continue to amaze me and as always YOU RAWK!

#14   2013/11/07 01:58PM
    rediculous

Quote Homesick Cajun: I'm not liking the Billy's got a gun...

Guess they're now having wet T-shirt contests at the Underground. Maybe business will pick up.

That's in the previews for tomorrow's Canadian and I am not happy about that either Homesick, LOL at the wet t shirt comment..

#15   2013/11/07 02:01PM
    rediculous

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote countryMomof4: Thanks Red.

The conversation between Lauren and Summer was quite good. Summer was taking responsibility for her part in the whole fiasco.

Something is definitely going on with Courtney. Wonder if someone in her family is a dealer or she is.

Nice Sharon and Nick convo too. Wish she would just spit out the truth though. So Nick wants to re-evaluate his life again. I hope he doesn't go back to NE.

Does Adam want to get caught? Chavez is on to something.

I do NOT like Billy having a gun!!! Not at all!

Perhaps, Courtney was only buying drugs for someone in her family like a sibling or a parent? We don't really "know" anything yet about her family, if she is poor, middle-class, or wealthy! Perhaps, her family was once comfortable but is now poor due to tremendous medical bills! We also don't know if her tution was paid for by a parent, grandparent, or she had a scholarship!

I'm happy for all the SHICK'S that are getting scenes with their couple & I hope ya'll enjoy all of them however long they last! But, perhaps Nick will only go back to NE/CI to keep an eye on Victor's behavior concerning Noah! I'd like to think Nick would want to keep an eye on ole Vic because he knows first hand how corrupting his influence can be!

Billy, is way to impulse and rash to have a gun. I see trouble and more tragedy!

Interesting, that Summer is taking responsiblity after being under the Abbott wings!

Waves to Country!

RED, I know this whole Dee Dee s/l has been especially hard for you so I just want to say how heroic it is for you to continue doin the spoilers!

You continue to amaze me and as always YOU RAWK!

aawww clicquot, you are so thoughtful, what a nice thing to say, thank you....

#16   2013/11/07 02:03PM
    countryMomof4

*smooches to clicq*

there is something up with Courtney and she is acting very suspiciously. I found it odd that Summer had never been to Courtney house as they are supposed to be BFFs. Something is weird about that.

Yes Red, Summer was being more mature about her role. She is a cute kid!

If Nick goes back to keep his eye on Victor while Noah is there than that might not be too bad.

Chloe was just so sad in her convo with Chelsea. When Kevin said she was laying on Dee's bed and then Chloe said she missed her smell,I was a mess.

#17   2013/11/07 02:08PM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: *smooches to clicq*

there is something up with Courtney and she is acting very suspiciously. I found it odd that Summer had never been to Courtney house as they are supposed to be BFFs. Something is weird about that.

If Nick goes back to keep his eye on Victor while Noah is there than that might not be too bad.

Chloe was just so sad in her convo with Chelsea. When Kevin said she was laying on Dee's bed and then Chloe said she missed her smell,I was a mess.

I still have two shirts one from each of my boys stashed away in a trunk and I still open that trunk at times and bury my face into those shirts, longing to get a tiny whiff of what use to be..then later when my living sons come to visit, I bury my face in their shirts and I can get a sense of my two who are gone from them..

edited for spelling

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 02:09PM
    #18   2013/11/07 02:18PM
    alanadz

Quote Yale Steam: Red, see what I mean? Sharon can't use the I was sick card when this comes out. Even if it comes from her she has waited so long to tell the truth. And she has had many opportunities to tell the truth.

It might be a long while before Nick will forgive this! She will have proven Victor right about her and Noah will not be happy with her at all.

She is not sick now and sh's still witholding the truth.

You don't like Nick, so do you want Summer to be his daughter?

#19   2013/11/07 02:20PM
    countryMomof4

Quote rediculous:

I still have two shirts one from each of my boys stashed away in a trunk and I still open that trunk at times and bury my face into those shirts, longing to get a tiny whiff of what use to be..then later when my living sons come to visit, I bury my face in their shirts and I can get a sense of my two who are gone from them..

edited for spelling

I so hear you......

#20   2013/11/07 02:23PM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote rediculous:

edited for spelling

I so hear you......

I know cMom, it is what it is...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list