List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...11/7/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...11/7/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/11/07 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 06:32AM, Views: 4027, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 01:24PM
    Can Spoiler...11/7/13
    rediculous

Mike talks to a guard that he knew as DA, he tells him he wants to see the warden about getting some protection for Fen..can the guard do this favor for him, he has a proposition for the warden that can benefit him..they stage a fight, Mike hits the guard, and as Lauren arrives to see Mike, the guard tells her he is being sent to the hole, but he has to see the warden first..earlier Fen asks Lauren not to visit him any more, he doesn't want to be seen as a Mama's boy..Lauren goes and talks to Summer, she said she will visit Fen..

Summer runs into Noah and Courtney at CL, they talk about Fen and drugs, as soon as that subject comes up, Courtney leaves..Noah asks Summer about Courtney, they wonder why she left so abruptly, Summer said she has never been to Courtney's house, she thinks she is embarrassed about her family..

Adam and Chavez at the spa, they talk about Delia and the hit and run, Chavez asks Adam if he has a personal stake in the case, Adam says of course he does, his son has Delia's corneas, later Chavez tells Kevin he may have found some clues in the sauna..

Nick and Sharon at Nick's Club, he called her there to ask her about the thing she wanted to confess in the freezer,at first she acts as though she doesn't know what he is talking about, but then tells him, I took advantage of you, ...I used whatever excuse I could, calling you over about Faith, trying to be close to you, it took me a long time to realize we are different people, Nick tells her they will always be close, he opens a pop, it fizzes all over him, Sharon laughs, Nick says, oh, you think that's funny do you, he sprays her, she grabs a pop and starts spraying him, later Nick tells her he doesn't want to run the Underground anymore, he needs to evaluate his life, she says she does too, she says she is doing something special with Faith to make up for not picking her up after ballet..Nick asks her if he can join them for a date with him her and Faith, she agrees..

Kevin continues to want to be there for Chloe..

Chelsea and Adam, she is still going on about the guy who hit Delia and later Chloe is at the penthouse and Adam's guilt is eating him up..

#2   2013/11/07 01:30PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...11/7/13
    valleycliffe

thank you red....

HURRAY, more shick scenes, can't wait, they sound fun...

awww, he's asking sharon for a date...

#3   2013/11/07 01:31PM
    Charlie Big

Sharon is a coward! She is so desperate that she would lie to him forever before she would tell him the real truth! She is getting close and so is he. I just wonder if she will woman up and tell him what she did. She is such a blathering idiot, I bet she won't! She wants him too badly. She is desperate and obdurate.

#4   2013/11/07 01:32PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks Red.

The conversation between Lauren and Summer was quite good. Summer was taking responsibility for her part in the whole fiasco.

Something is definitely going on with Courtney. Wonder if someone in her family is a dealer or she is.

Nice Sharon and Nick convo too. Wish she would just spit out the truth though. So Nick wants to re-evaluate his life again. I hope he doesn't go back to NE.

Does Adam want to get caught? Chavez is on to something.

I do NOT like Billy having a gun!!! Not at all!

#5   2013/11/07 01:33PM
    PixiePower

♫♫ Heaven I'm in Heaven...)♫♫!!!!!OMG!Three days this week of seeing my girl!!!!That's what I'm talking about!!!!! Thank you so much Red!!You rock GF!!!!!!

#6   2013/11/07 01:34PM
    Yale Steam

Red, see what I mean? Sharon can't use the I was sick card when this comes out. Even if it comes from her she has waited so long to tell the truth. And she has had many opportunities to tell the truth.

It might be a long while before Nick will forgive this! She will have proven Victor right about her and Noah will not be happy with her at all.

She is not sick now and sh's still witholding the truth.

#7   2013/11/07 01:36PM
    PixiePower

Quote valleycliffe: thank you red....

So happy for you Valley and all my sweet Shick friends!!!! I love seeing Sharon so much!She is awesome!!!!

#8   2013/11/07 01:51PM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe: thank you red....

I knew that would make you happy valley..

#9   2013/11/07 01:52PM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: Thanks Red.

The conversation between Lauren and Summer was quite good. Summer was taking responsibility for her part in the whole fiasco.

Something is definitely going on with Courtney. Wonder if someone in her family is a dealer or she is.

Nice Sharon and Nick convo too. Wish she would just spit out the truth though. So Nick wants to re-evaluate his life again. I hope he doesn't go back to NE.

Does Adam want to get caught? Chavez is on to something.

I do NOT like Billy having a gun!!! Not at all!

I agree cMom... Summer seemed so mature in that conversation, she is so cute, I really like her...

#10   2013/11/07 01:55PM
    rediculous

Quote Yale Steam: Red, see what I mean? Sharon can't use the I was sick card when this comes out. Even if it comes from her she has waited so long to tell the truth. And she has had many opportunities to tell the truth.

It might be a long while before Nick will forgive this! She will have proven Victor right about her and Noah will not be happy with her at all.

She is not sick now and sh's still witholding the truth.

yes, I see what you mean Yale, she most definitely should have told Nick by now, her procrastination is going to cost her big time IMO..

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list