List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could Paul possibly be Dylan's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Paul possibly be Dylan's father?

Started by cottonjenn at 2013/11/07 12:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 09:04PM, Views: 2793, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/11/07 12:28PM
    Could Paul possibly be Dylan's father?
    cottonjenn

Paul and Nikki were young and in this cult, they could have been on drugs, had sex but not remember. All Nikki remembered was her times with the cult leader. That would be interesting.

#2   2013/11/07 01:13PM
    Re: Could Paul possibly be Dylan's father?
    lucztruword

Quote cottonjenn: Paul and Nikki were young and in this cult, they could have been on drugs, had sex but not remember. All Nikki remembered was her times with the cult leader. That would be interesting.

Anything is possible; however, my guess would be πŸ™€ NO πŸ™€
    I remember Paul & Nikki from back in the day.πŸ˜„they were friends as well as friends with benefits. 😁 She gave him an STD.

#3   2013/11/07 02:10PM
    alanadz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#4   2013/11/07 02:27PM
    clicquot1

Anything is "possible" on a soap where many have secret kid or even twins, the dead are not always dead even after 20 years, and an inmate in a mental institute can bleach their hair without water or anything else and then take over someone's life and no one figures it out for months and months!

I would flove it if Dylan's dad was an Abbott halfsie!

Katherine's "other" secret son! Or maybe, he was a secret son with aa different father! Has that one been done, yet on Y&R?

#5   2013/11/07 07:35PM
    lucztruword

[quote]Quote clicquot1: Anything is "possible" on a soap where many have secret kid or even twins, the dead are not always dead even after 20 years, and an inmate in a mental institute can bleach their hair without water or anything else and then take over someone's life and no one figures it out for months and months!
    I would flove it if Dylan's dad was an Abbott halfsie!
    Katherine's "other" secret son! Or maybe, he was a secret son with aa different father! Has that one been done, yet on Y&R?

Hum!!!!, that would be CRA CRA Patti Williams that you are speaking of; yes? Help! Who was dead for 20 years, then came back to life? Is that Philip 2 that you are speaking of?
    Nikki and Jack have been married twice that I recall. They did conceive together, unfortunately Nikki miscarried. She didn't have an Abbott offspring.
    Katherine has 2 sons that has been revealed: Tucker McCall & Brock Reynolds. ( Tucker she gave up for adoption) he was a very angry man with Lady Katherine. They tried to work out their issues.
    Nikki was such a hot one in her youth, she could have connected with Brock back in the day. I cannot recall them being together! However, It would be a soapy twist if Brock was Dylan father. This would place him in the Chancellor's Orbit.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 07:42PM
    #6   2013/11/07 08:32PM
    Cuid1

Quote cottonjenn: Paul and Nikki were young and in this cult, they could have been on drugs, had sex but not remember. All Nikki remembered was her times with the cult leader. That would be interesting.

It seems like the writers threw any possible hope of Paul being Dylan's Dad under the rug. Paul is busy trying to help the Baldwins and Delia's case. People were even speculating that Paul would have another affair with Nikki. At this point there is no reason to believe that Dylan is his son or even him having a possible fling with Nikki. It seems like all communications between Paul and Nikki stopped since Christine back to town from DC. I've never seen Paul and Dylan in a scene together or even having a one and one conversation.That is another clue that Paul is not the father.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 08:38PM
    #7   2013/11/07 08:41PM
    Milkshake24

Oh it's definitely possible but the writers more likely will cast Ian Ward at some point as a Villain for future storyline they have in the works and Paul being the father wouldn't fit with what they have planned, chances are a FOJ's is in the works.

#8   2013/11/07 09:04PM
    Paggie

Quote Milkshake24:

Oh it's definitely possible but the writers more likely will cast Ian Ward at some point as a Villain for future storyline they have in the works and Paul being the father wouldn't fit with what they have planned, chances are a FOJ's is in the works.

ITA. This story is all about the Newman family dynamics and Dylan. Having a dark character for a father brings far more angst for Dylan than hugging it out with nice guy Paul. Plus there have been no shortage of anvils dropping about the animosity developing between Dylan and Nick and their mutual feelings for Avery. No room for Paul in this story line. I wouldn't be surprised either if Ian Ward shows up at some point. So many other FOJ's opportunities out there!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list