List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill chasing $$$ instead of helping Billy & Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill chasing $$$ instead of helping Billy & Lauren

Started by fredocorly at 2013/11/07 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 07:58AM, Views: 480, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 12:02PM
    Jill chasing $$$ instead of helping Billy & Lauren
    fredocorly

Jill's son is having a breakdown his daughter's death & Jill's sister is falling apart over her husband & son both in prison.

Why isn't Jill doing anything to support Lauren & Billy?

Jill's grand-daughter is dead, and her teenage nephew is locked up with rapists.

Instead of helping her family, Jill is chasing Katherine's MONEY, plotting to steal Chancellor from Victor and attacking Hilary to defend Cane's honor.

Jill is a horrible mother and sister.

#2   2013/11/07 12:24PM
    Re: Jill chasing $$$ instead of helping Billy & Lauren
    ajsp35801

I agree that Jill is painted in a bad light when it comes to mothering...

#3   2013/11/07 12:26PM
    fredocorly

Quote ajsp35801: I agree that Jill is painted in a bad light when it comes to mothering...

She is not behaving like a woman who lost her only grand-daughter.

I swear she is more upset about Katherine leaving her out of her will than she is about Delia.

All Jill talks about is Chancellor and that damn music box!

#4   2013/11/07 01:02PM
    lucztruword

Family is a non• factor for Jill at this point. It's all about her. Jill hasn't been a mother to her sons, Philip nor Billy they were means to her end games. Jill desired Cane to be her son, how nurturing she was to him.
    Delia who? That Jill oh my........

#5   2013/11/07 01:16PM
    janetb

Quote fredocorly: Jill's son is having a breakdown his daughter's death & Jill's sister is falling apart over her husband & son both in prison.

Why isn't Jill doing anything to support Lauren & Billy?

Jill's grand-daughter is dead, and her teenage nephew is locked up with rapists.

Instead of helping her family, Jill is chasing Katherine's MONEY, plotting to steal Chancellor from Victor and attacking Hilary to defend Cane's honor.

Jill is a horrible mother and sister.

Jill is still wrapped up in the fact that Katherine didn't leave everything to her,for some reason she felt entitled.She could at least check in with Billy and Victoria though at this point Billy doesn't want to talk to anybody.Lauren isn't a good sister or sister in law either .She couldn't spare the time for her great niece's funeral and Delia was Kevin's stepdaughter.

#6   2013/11/07 01:30PM
    ericlizafan

ICAM with you all!

#7   2013/11/07 02:24PM
    lucztruword

Quote lucztruword: Family is a non• factor for Jill at this point. It's all about her. Jill hasn't been a mother to her sons, Philip nor Billy they were means to her end games. Jill desired Cane to be her son, how nurturing she was to him.
    Delia who? That Jill oh my........

Poor sister Lauren is living in her own self•made HELL, where's that loving Sister of hers? Oh yeah! Sister Jill is off plotting with Jack & Hilary. REALLY? She has chosen now to take down Victor.
    The Audacity along with their MENDACITY IS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!!
    Jack & Jill along with vindictive Hilary are going up a Hill they want be fetching water.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 02:28PM
    #8   2013/11/07 03:09PM
    soapoperapimp

i cut my girl some slack

#9   2013/11/07 09:19PM
    AdamPhan

Jill is a self-centered, two-bit, gold-digging, huckster who makes Chelsea's mom seem like Mother Theresa. She's all about Jill. Jill. Jill. Jill. Jilly. Jill.

She gloms onto money (or more to the point, anyone who has it) and acts as if she should be given it for no effort on her part.

She snarled at Katherine for all these years and couldn't figure out why she was left with a music box while Devon walked off will billions.

She got pissed off that Katherine died without letting her say goodbye to her and felt that was SELFISH Katherine. And we all know that even if Katherine HAD told her the news she would have first been sad but resumed snarling at the old bitty until she gasped her last.

She's haughty and high and mighty. And feels the Universe owes her.

She never spent time with Delia. She rarely saw Billy and even more rarely offered any support when he was going through all his travails. She still isn't. She just folds up like a bad tent.

When Delia was sick in the hospital, I don't recall Jill ever showing up.

When Billy was in Myanmar I think she barely teamed up with Jack who sent a jet at least to find her.

She nuzzled up to Tucker and would have had a go of it until she got swayed by Cane's scalawag of a Dad (who by the way was AWESOME for the ENTIRE time he was on. That guy STOLE scene after scene and made the show an utter treat to watch every day. We saw him on a beach but then nothing came of it. Darn!)

She took in Cane but later became his adversary. Way to go you selfish ho.

Anyway, enough ranting on Jill. She's useless and worthless. And really adds very little to the show as a character.

#10   2013/11/08 07:41AM
    Soap Fan

Jill is a selfish gold digging skank. Always had and always will be.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list