List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: An Idea for a Phyllis recast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

An Idea for a Phyllis recast

Started by soapfanIam at 2013/11/07 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 05:06PM, Views: 679, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/07 09:35AM
    An Idea for a Phyllis recast
    soapfanIam

I know that Michelle Stafford cannot/should not ever be replaced but if they wanted to bring the Phyllis character back onto the show and MS doesnt want to come back, they will obviously need to recast the role. I was thinking along the lines of Kate Walsh. Yes im sure shes got other stuff going on but i was just throwing her name out there. Shes about the same age as MS, maybe a couple years younger. Shes red headed, tall and leggy, and beautiful for her age. I dont know if she could pull off the feisty character that Phyllis is though. Yes its an old and tiring topic, but i just now thought that Kate Walsh could be added to the list of names possible for a Phyllis recast, should they ever decide to bring the character back like i said. However, there is no one like MS. She always will be Phyllis IMO.

#2   2013/11/07 03:33PM
    Re: An Idea for a Phyllis recast
    alanadz

Quote soapfanIam: I know that Michelle Stafford cannot/should not ever be replaced but if they wanted to bring the Phyllis character back onto the show and MS doesnt want to come back, they will obviously need to recast the role. I was thinking along the lines of Kate Walsh. Yes im sure shes got other stuff going on but i was just throwing her name out there. Shes about the same age as MS, maybe a couple years younger. Shes red headed, tall and leggy, and beautiful for her age. I dont know if she could pull off the feisty character that Phyllis is though. Yes its an old and tiring topic, but i just now thought that Kate Walsh could be added to the list of names possible for a Phyllis recast, should they ever decide to bring the character back like i said. However, there is no one like MS. She always will be Phyllis IMO.

Beautiful for her age? lol

#3   2013/11/07 03:53PM
    GCresident

I agree. About time "Phyllis" came back to the soap. I am dying to see Sharon and Nick get a good dose of reality.. Too bad Jack will be hurt by this. And to say nothing about Summer!

#4   2013/11/07 04:51PM
    countryMomof4

I'm quite alright with the mannequin that is playing the part presently thanks!

#5   2013/11/07 04:51PM
    Soap Fan

The writers need to bring back Phyllis rater it is Michelle Stafford or someone else. I for one would not mind seeing a recast Phyllis. A number of actresses could play her. Marcia Cross , Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Korsow ,and Cate Clanchett all come in mind.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 04:53PM
    #6   2013/11/07 04:54PM
    Ona34

I highly doubt that YnR could afford the actors you mentioned. They get paid high bucks and YnR is asking their present cast to take pay cuts when their contracts come due for signing.

#7   2013/11/07 05:06PM
    Georgia rain

My hope is that Phyllis stays in the coma never to return.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list