List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Bring Adam back to life

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring Adam back to life

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/11/07 09:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 06:06AM, Views: 1312, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 09:16AM
    Bring Adam back to life
    Barbyboo

Come on I like strong willful Adam not this mopey Joe one mopey joe Billy a day is enough...find the killer of Delia and move on..the story is getting so dull...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 09:17AM
    #2   2013/11/07 10:09AM
    Re: Bring Adam back to life
    APRIL JOY

Adam is Victor but younger.Chelsea run take your baby get your own place.if you don't you will regret it.I pray they don't put Adam and Chelsea back together.I have learn to love the Chelsea she is now and it has to do with Dylan and the baby.I so want them to be together.like Victor he would have his seconds of being human but it never last. Adam is so like his father. Both always turn back to the dark side.pushing their love one's to the side while they go after what they want . I don't think Adam is a cheater like Victor but Adam true love is business.moving on to the next game to play.Adam claims he will always put his family first .how many times have we heard Victor say the same words and how many times has he broken his promise.I would like to see Adam and avery have a go at it.Mark my words when all this Delia story line is over we will see the old Adam return and Chelsea will see it as well. ShAron was never really their problem it was Adam wanting daddy's love and Newman.now we will see Adam prove to Victor he font need Newman he will build his own company just to prove to daddy he is better than dear old daddy.that is what will come between them.

#3   2013/11/07 10:35AM
    Lanie1959

Adam has been a snoozefest for quite some time....we just had a Adam gets wrongly accused story...time to give some of the other characters a story

#4   2013/11/07 11:06AM
    J_Bosh

I agree babrby, I'm sick of my boy being wrote to mope around, at all cost. JFP doesn't do him justice, MAB wrote the greatness of adam, i don't recognize my boy at all. Adam is a fighter, now he seems to be nick 2.0. Bring my boy back!

#5   2013/11/07 06:28PM
    SilverQueen

Yeah dealing with Billy's enough and what about that tape he gave Avery? Is she going to use that or what's going on with that? I thought Adam was confessing to the crime and it would be over but the saga goes on and still no one knows it was Adam who did the dirty deed. I don't understand. Billy telling Chelsea and Adam today he would kill the perp who killed Delia and there sat Adam knowing he's the one.

#6   2013/11/07 07:22PM
    jorie

Quote Barbyboo: Come on I like strong willful Adam not this mopey Joe one mopey joe Billy a day is enough...find the killer of Delia and move on..the story is getting so dull...

ITS NOT DULL!Its emmy material .SOON AS THE TRUTH COMES OUT HE AND CHELSEA AND CONNOR will be together and he will come to life for first time b/c he will finally have a family.

#7   2013/11/07 07:34PM
    jorie

Quote APRIL JOY: Adam is Victor but younger.Chelsea run take your baby get your own place.if you don't you will regret it.I pray they don't put Adam and Chelsea back together.I have learn to love the Chelsea she is now and it has to do with Dylan and the baby.I so want them to be together.like Victor he would have his seconds of being human but it never last. Adam is so like his father. Both always turn back to the dark side.pushing their love one's to the side while they go after what they want . I don't think Adam is a cheater like Victor but Adam true love is business.moving on to the next game to play.Adam claims he will always put his family first .how many times have we heard Victor say the same words and how many times has he broken his promise.I would like to see Adam and avery have a go at it.Mark my words when all this Delia story line is over we will see the old Adam return and Chelsea will see it as well. ShAron was never really their problem it was Adam wanting daddy's love and Newman.now we will see Adam prove to Victor he font need Newman he will build his own company just to prove to daddy he is better than dear old daddy.that is what will come between them.

ADAM, MM Says is done with Victor .b/c he now has his own family.Adam belongs with Chelsea, she sure doesn't belong with DYLAN ,NOW THATS A SNOOZE WITH CHELSEA. HE belongs with AVERY ,They should have a baby together ,Adam isn't like his father who had no conscience about abandoning Adam ,Adam can't stand the thought of leaving his son fatherless like Victor did to him,thats the only reason he can't turn himself in ,even tho the guilt is killing him ,

#8   2013/11/07 07:35PM
    TowerOfBabble

Quote Lanie1959: Adam has been a snoozefest for quite some time....we just had a Adam gets wrongly accused story...time to give some of the other characters a story

ITA Way too much Adam of late...give him a break and send him on a holiday.

#9   2013/11/07 07:37PM
    jorie

[quote]Quote Lanie1959: Adam has been a snoozefest for quite some time....we just had a Adam gets wrongly accused story...time to give some of the other characters the day Adam wasn't on it was a snooze .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 07:44PM
    #10   2013/11/07 07:42PM
    jorie

Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote Lanie1959: Adam has been a snoozefest for quite some time....we just had a Adam gets wrongly accused story...time to give some of the other characters a story

ITA Way too much Adam of late...give him a break and send him on a holiday.

theres never enough Adam ,he makes the show worth while,the reason I watch ,I want more Adam ,willbe so glad when ADAM knows he did not do this sohe can be with his family,

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list