List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Time to knock off dead wood

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Time to knock off dead wood

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/11/07 09:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 11:10AM, Views: 923, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/08 10:23AM
    Re: Time to knock off dead wood
    habbyfan

Quote J_Bosh:
    Quote lucztruword: Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

😳Alrighty Then:
    Dylan doesn't know the NEWMAN'S, he's being polite. How should he act? Nikki invited him out to the Ranch.
    Victor is just old and honorary, he just be wilding out. Dylan doesn't care, he just be looking at Victor with his WTF look. What's wrong with this Guy?
    Trust & Believe Dylan Reed McAvoy will become a force to be reckon with. I am waiting. Everyone thinks he's Boring I see something different there.
    You have to watch the quite ones!! It's in his eyes, the calm before the storm.

Dylan will not be a force to be reckon with, Sb isn't that type of actor. Sb's whole career as jason has been carried by others, he needs the entire cast to prop him up and make him look good, he can't carry a show, he's not dynamic, no spark, no charisma, no nothing.
    Dylan is a support character at best, he failed miserably as a lead, Just the facts.

I have watched GH everyday for many years ... and have never seen Jason Morgan the way you do ...

Love,love,love the Dylan character ... and nobody needs to make him look good ... just MHO of course.

#12   2013/11/08 10:27AM
    MzCharlii24

~) SB is no longer on GH whatever occurred over there in Port Charles is left over there period. That character of Jason is left over there!
    Dylan McAvoy is what SB is bringing to GC. We are sure that SB is a character ACTOR.

#13   2013/11/08 10:41AM
    Lanie1959

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote J_Bosh:

😳Alrighty Then:
    Dylan doesn't know the NEWMAN'S, he's being polite. How should he act? Nikki invited him out to the Ranch.
    Victor is just old and honorary, he just be wilding out. Dylan doesn't care, he just be looking at Victor with his WTF look. What's wrong with this Guy?
    Trust & Believe Dylan Reed McAvoy will become a force to be reckon with. I am waiting. Everyone thinks he's Boring I see something different there.

Dylan will not be a force to be reckon with, Sb isn't that type of actor. Sb's whole career as jason has been carried by others, he needs the entire cast to prop him up and make him look good, he can't carry a show, he's not dynamic, no spark, no charisma, no nothing.
    Dylan is a support character at best, he failed miserably as a lead, Just the facts.

I have watched GH everyday for many years ... and have never seen Jason Morgan the way you do ...

Love,love,love the Dylan character ... and nobody needs to make him look good ... just MHO of course.

I agree he doesn't need anybody to make him look good he does just fine on his own and you never hear him on twitter whining like some of the other actors do....

#14   2013/11/08 10:44AM
    Lizzytish

All of these boring scenes are well-planned to distract us from wanting them to move on with the Delia thing already. How much longer is Billy going to stare at his computer screen, and what exactly does he expect to find there? I'm really not getting that. I wish Victoria would smack him upside the head with that thing.

Then I totally FFd thru Victoria and Victor yesterday -- Daddy and My Sweetheart nauseate the heck out of me.

Love Abby and Tyler, but did we need that scene about him and his ex-fiancee. They must have a quota on the number of times they need to feature Chancellor Park. I've never seen so many alleged business people just hanging out in a park.

Cane -- I guess he and Lily must be getting support from Devon, because she's never at work anymore (another Park hangout) and he doesn't seem the least bit concerned that he's out of work.

Dylan -- Victor's attitude and behavior is so trumped up, bogus and totally plot=driven. Victor treats him like crap - why? because Avery didn't show up at the wedding? I think that was her fault not Dylan's -- but of course they have to create all this phony strife to build to the announcement that Dylan is Nicki's son -- big whoop. Does anyone really care?

Finally, Jack! Why are they even bothering to get Jack in another "let's get Victor" SL. He never wins. I feel quite sure that just when we are getting comfortable with Jack and Hillary teaming up, we'll find out she's been secretly working for Victor - Score another one for the town bully.

I keep asking myself why I watch this show any more. And I'm beyond thinking that new blood would help. We've had new actors/characters; new exec. producers; new writers - and it's still the same old crap.

#15   2013/11/08 10:54AM
    lucztruword

Quote J_Bosh:

😳Alrighty Then:

🌻We can agree to disagree about SB here. I have seen him perform on GH very familiar with his role as JASON over there. Sam as his leading lady, Carley & Sonny etc....😈
    This character is polar opposite of Jason with the exception of the mother story. Monica was Jason's mother. Nikki is Dylan
    😄Dylan McAvoy doesn't need to be supported. He will not carry this show that's all ready understood. It has strong Veterans Dylan is apart of one of the core Families.
    This is the Young & the Restless not General Hospital therefore whatever he brought to that role doesn't apply here. Yes, the Man is a character ACTOR.✨

#16   2013/11/08 11:00AM
    ladycam

Quote Lanie1959: they could kill off Adam so the others aren't having to prop him so much..............he does do anything anymore other than whine and feel sorry for himself

Adam being propped by who Chelsea and a baby. That's mostly the people in his scenes. No character on this show does anything more. That's the writers fault for not being creative and leaving character in a rut for months at a time. While others have no drama. Lane has being happy for years the writers can't even be bother to write for them. While Chadam and Likey have no peace same repetitive s/l and angst overload. Making it impossible for viewers to enjoy their scenes. Those with the most props are Billy,Nick, Dylan.

#17   2013/11/08 11:10AM
    ladycam

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote J_Bosh:

😳Alrighty Then:

I agree he doesn't need anybody to make him look good he does just fine on his own and you never hear him on twitter whining like some of the other actors do....

I have no problem with SB. And I don't waste time hating on actors. If he need nobody to make him look good. The why write him either has a victim or hero. Now all of suuden it's Victor bullying poor Dylan. Other times it's Nick being bashed for being mean to Dylan. This character action are written so viewers can sympathize with him. Never the bad guy always polite gentleman. May that's why viewers have so much issue with his character since dirt is thrown at just about every body except him. I ff all his scenes because it's a soap and we need good guys but at the same time some realism. How can his actions always be justified

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list