List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Time to knock off dead wood

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Time to knock off dead wood

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/11/07 09:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 11:10AM, Views: 995, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 09:09AM
    Time to knock off dead wood
    Barbyboo

All these wallpaper fill in characters. We need new blood......

#2   2013/11/07 10:58AM
    Re: Time to knock off dead wood
    jb4me

I couldn't agree more. Not only that, the characters we have shoved in our faces every day are like watching paint dry. Adam sits around like he's in a coma, Billy is so depressed he's depressing me, Fen is in a trance and Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

#3   2013/11/07 01:31PM
    lucztruword

Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

­čś│Alrighty Then:
    Dylan doesn't know the NEWMAN'S, he's being polite. How should he act? Nikki invited him out to the Ranch.
    Victor is just old and honorary, he just be wilding out. Dylan doesn't care, he just be looking at Victor with his WTF look. What's wrong with this Guy?
    Trust & Believe Dylan Reed McAvoy will become a force to be reckon with. I am waiting. Everyone thinks he's Boring I see something different there.
    You have to watch the quite ones!! It's in his eyes, the calm before the storm.

#4   2013/11/08 03:57AM
    jb4me

Quote lucztruword: Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

­čś│Alrighty Then:
    Dylan doesn't know the NEWMAN'S, he's being polite. How should he act? Nikki invited him out to the Ranch.
    Victor is just old and honorary, he just be wilding out. Dylan doesn't care, he just be looking at Victor with his WTF look. What's wrong with this Guy?
    Trust & Believe Dylan Reed McAvoy will become a force to be reckon with. I am waiting. Everyone thinks he's Boring I see something different there.

#5   2013/11/08 04:04AM
    jb4me

Oops.....I'm new to the board I never thought of that, it is the quiet ones we need to watch. Would be fun to watch Dylan emerge as a force to be reckoned with! This could maybe bring Nick "back to life."

#6   2013/11/08 04:07AM
    FL senior fan

Dead wood, not interesting characters IMO are: Fen, Mason, Hillary, Courtney. Clean house; start over developing a few new exciting characters; and stick to our seasoned pros that are the backbone of Y&R. Really sickening is the post or rumor that Carmine has a twin and is coming to torment Lauren! You writer's bring a new character to town for this?? Sickening; we just wanted an end to that storyline!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 04:10AM
    #7   2013/11/08 04:11AM
    Barbyboo

So many extras. So many boring duds. So many meeting in park scenes. So many coffee house blabbing. Bla bla. And Sharon now is really boring throw her in too

#8   2013/11/08 07:24AM
    coolkraft

pathetic writers with pathetic dead wood and assassination of the excellent original cast and writing

#9   2013/11/08 07:36AM
    J_Bosh

Quote lucztruword: Dylan....well, Dylan is just being Dylan.

­čś│Alrighty Then:

Dylan will not be a force to be reckon with, Sb isn't that type of actor. Sb's whole career as jason has been carried by others, he needs the entire cast to prop him up and make him look good, he can't carry a show, he's not dynamic, no spark, no charisma, no nothing.
    Dylan is a support character at best, he failed miserably as a lead, Just the facts.

#10   2013/11/08 10:06AM
    Lanie1959

they could kill off Adam so the others aren't having to prop him so much..............he does do anything anymore other than whine and feel sorry for himself

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list