List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Really? Is Jill OK with Hillary working at Jabot?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really? Is Jill OK with Hillary working at Jabot?

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/11/07 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 05:20PM, Views: 302, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/07 06:57AM
    Really? Is Jill OK with Hillary working at Jabot?
    FL senior fan

Who's Admin. is Hillary gonna be? Sounded like Neil or Jack?
    Unbelieveable they can ever trust her again. Cane/Lilly suffered so much, Hillary should have been prosecuted.
    How will Jill ever accept Hillary working with them?
    Appears Jack and Jill will work against Victor to get Chancellor Industries, and mention is Hillary works by their side. Jill saw thru Hillary from the get-go....so how's this storyline gonna play out?

#2   2013/11/07 07:08AM
    Re: Really? Is Jill OK with Hillary working at Jabot?
    rainflower

Hillary needs to be kicked out of Genoa City for what she has done. She looks nasty! Beautiful girl but playing nasty! /Don't trust her at all. Jack and Jill should know better. She will turn on them.

#3   2013/11/07 07:10AM
    countryMomof4

I am hoping that Hilary is actually the one who helps Jack and Jill win one over on Victor. She's clever and manipulative. Just what's needed. Jill is keeping an eye on her. Love Jill when she's sarcastic

#4   2013/11/07 07:13AM
    grammapam

I'm on the fence with Hilary.Can't decide if the sly looks she gives out,when she overhears them talk are exactly that..sly...or wether she's thinking 'I'll show them Ive changed'.
    I'm thinking she's trouble.

#5   2013/11/07 07:14AM
    countryMomof4

I saw that sly look GP and wondered about it myself. She is definitely hard to read.

#6   2013/11/07 07:17AM
    Scotia

Jack is thinking like a man! He was obviously attracted to her when he met her at the club and before he knew who she was, IMO. Also in my opinion he is way too old for her, she is young enough to be his grand daughter although that means nothing in GC!

I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, she will go whichever way the wind blows to suit her own ends. She should have been prosecuted for what she did to the Winters family. The eyes are the mirror to the soul, and no matter what situation she is in, those eyes show her being very calculating, how can she work the situation to work for her ends.

#7   2013/11/07 08:22AM
    flygirl1969

I hate that HillAnn has gotten a pass for all she did. Jill will be snarky but that's about it. If Jill thinks that HillAnn is being helpful in her quest to get Vic I expect them to be besties soon. It's a shame that people can over look heinous acts if they think the devil can help bring down TGVN. So much for loyalty .

#8   2013/11/07 11:26AM
    ajsp35801

Hilary is taking her lumps by having Cane, Lily. and Jill dump on her every time they see her. And she never says anythign back, she just takes it. Isn't this how it is always done. Adam gets dumped on by people them he gets back into their good graces. Sharon gets dumped on by people them she gets back into their good graces. Billy gets dumped on by people them gets back into their good graces. And with each one of these people there are always people championing their cause. Always someone preaching forgiveness for them. It's the same thing with Hilary. She has Jack and Neil to preach for her and everyone else to call her a snake. Same formula.

#9   2013/11/07 05:20PM
    alanadz

Quote FL senior fan: Who's Admin. is Hillary gonna be? Sounded like Neil or Jack?
    Unbelieveable they can ever trust her again. Cane/Lilly suffered so much, Hillary should have been prosecuted.
    How will Jill ever accept Hillary working with them?
    Appears Jack and Jill will work against Victor to get Chancellor Industries, and mention is Hillary works by their side. Jill saw thru Hillary from the get-go....so how's this storyline gonna play out?

Jill is a legend in her own mind. She needs to go on a long vacation. If Jack wants Hilary at Jabot, Hilary will work at Jabot.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list