List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/11/07 06:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 07:00PM, Views: 1978, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/11/07 09:49AM
    Re: No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!
    Homesick Cajun

Quote rainflower: I agree, he wants her to leave to protect her from any fall out from the accident. I hope it wasn't him that hit Dee but someone else. I still think that will happen. I love Adam and Chelsea together or Dylan and Chelsea, just let them be happy for once!!!!

This is what I think too. I think he's trying to protect her from any possible fall out, from what he "thinks" he has done.

#22   2013/11/07 11:14AM
    trinilisa

Quote calliope:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote calliope: I think he wants her to go now so that she is not in the middle of the mess that will happen when his confession comes out. Maybe I have too much faith in his intentions?

Adam confessed to his infant son and gave it to his lawyer to hide.I don't see that he has any intention on confessing for real .

Yes but he gave it to Avery, the mouth of GC. Seems if you want something to get out, hire Avery.

You do have a point; look at how quickly Leslie found about Nikki/Dylan...

#23   2013/11/07 11:18AM
    janetb

Quote calliope:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote calliope: I think he wants her to go now so that she is not in the middle of the mess that will happen when his confession comes out. Maybe I have too much faith in his intentions?

Adam confessed to his infant son and gave it to his lawyer to hide.I don't see that he has any intention on confessing for real .

Yes but he gave it to Avery, the mouth of GC. Seems if you want something to get out, hire Avery.

It might come out if Avery is careless,but I doubt that was Adam's intent.If he wanted to be found out he wouldn't have confessed to a sleeping infant.

#24   2013/11/07 06:36PM
    SilverQueen

Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam is "allowing" Chelsea and Peanut to move out so that he is alone to burn anymore evidence, hide taped confession and talk to himself out loud about what a schmoe he is without anybody else hearing!

He feels enough guilt without hearing Chelsea bugging him about what's bugging him. I don't see how he can stand himself and both of them are con artists I was thinking that today when they were talking. They perfect together really. They have that baby together and he wants her out of the way when the sheet hits the fan. I'm thinking. And the peanut. I'm surprised at the about face Chelsea did wanting to stay. She has no one else. She burned her bridges with Dylan. She don't want to be alone or break up Connor's family. How noble of her. Makes you wonder what she's really up to. Who knows with those two. I wonder if she would support Adam when the truth comes out. I think Adam knows she wouldn't and she's in his way.

#25   2013/11/07 07:00PM
    jorie

:)

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote J_Bosh:
    Quote ladycam: Adam wants Chelsea to move out so he can be alone with his misery. And probably because Chelsea friendship with Chloe she will always be reminding him of Delia. And maybe he doesn't want to get too attach to Chelsea and the baby. Who knows what Adam is thinking

IMO it really doesn't matter why adam wants chelsea to leave, it's his house, if he wanted to walk around naked all day,so be it that's his right. Idk why she must nag him like he's her child, I don't believe she cares about him and Connor because if it was up to her dictating Connors life, Connor would never known adam and vice versa. So all this talk about caring about her baby daddy is irrelevant because earlier in the year to the middle he was way more hurt than this, where was Chelsea's care then? He was on the verge of tears every time he saw her when they broke up, where was her care then?

It's just not believable that she care so much about his well being after the chain of events she set off this year.I wish she would just move along , they can co parent and adam can find his"ride or die" chick because chelsea won't be it.

Sorry to break it to you but I have seen the Magic 8 ball (AKA Spoilers) and all signs point to "Yes" when it comes to Chadam reuniting..Chelsea will indeed "Be It" for Adam.

YES AND THATS WHERE SHE BELONGS .Adam does not want Chelsea to move out!!!!, He just has such guilt he doesn't think he deserves her and CONNOR. And the only reason he has not turned himself in .is that he does not want to leave Connor fatherless like Victor left him. Adam being abandoned by Victor ,it coming to lite about Niki giving Dylan up ,Victor freaken that that she gave her son up ,like his parents did to him,and Victor not taking responsibly for abandoning Adam and Adam being terrified of leaving Connor without a father will all intersept ,Chelsea isn't moving out and he dose not want her. too,!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list