List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/11/07 06:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 07:00PM, Views: 1817, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/07 09:03AM
    Re: No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!
    janetb

Quote calliope: I think he wants her to go now so that she is not in the middle of the mess that will happen when his confession comes out. Maybe I have too much faith in his intentions?

Adam confessed to his infant son and gave it to his lawyer to hide.I don't see that he has any intention on confessing for real .

#12   2013/11/07 09:07AM
    Barbyboo

Quote calliope: I think he wants her to go now so that she is not in the middle of the mess that will happen when his confession comes out. Maybe I have too much faith in his intentions?

No your right, lets face it ge didn't do it he's the star

#13   2013/11/07 09:20AM
    ladycam

Adam wants Chelsea to move out so he can be alone with his misery. And probably because Chelsea friendship with Chloe she will always be reminding him of Delia. And maybe he doesn't want to get too attach to Chelsea and the baby. Who knows what Adam is thinking

#14   2013/11/07 09:29AM
    J_Bosh

Quote ladycam: Adam wants Chelsea to move out so he can be alone with his misery. And probably because Chelsea friendship with Chloe she will always be reminding him of Delia. And maybe he doesn't want to get too attach to Chelsea and the baby. Who knows what Adam is thinking

IMO it really doesn't matter why adam wants chelsea to leave, it's his house, if he wanted to walk around naked all day,so be it that's his right. Idk why she must nag him like he's her child, I don't believe she cares about him and Connor because if it was up to her dictating Connors life, Connor would never known adam and vice versa. So all this talk about caring about her baby daddy is irrelevant because earlier in the year to the middle he was way more hurt than this, where was Chelsea's care then? He was on the verge of tears every time he saw her when they broke up, where was her care then?

It's just not believable that she care so much about his well being after the chain of events she set off this year.I wish she would just move along , they can co parent and adam can find his"ride or die" chick because chelsea won't be it.

#15   2013/11/07 09:31AM
    Lolacat

Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam is "allowing" Chelsea and Peanut to move out so that he is alone to burn anymore evidence, hide taped confession and talk to himself out loud about what a schmoe he is without anybody else hearing!

I love Adam but this is pretty darn funny..

#16   2013/11/07 09:37AM
    KeepingItReal

I don't how the OP could come to such an "assumption" when Chelsea does not know what Adam did much less a child life was loss and Adam should be handing back that babygirl cape...that he had.

Instead the woosie bwoy, makes a video, with his baby boy (who just got the dead girl's cornea)....smh (so reminisent of what Ashley did what she stole Victor's sperm - but this is far worse....a LIFE WAS TAKEN)

SMH....I really don't get the reasoning but that what you call opionion.....some make sense some don't....but we agree to disagree.

I disagree with teh OP and other stance that protrays Adam as a "victim".

He is far from it.

The more he keeps on hiding the more his guilt will eat him up!

Maybe he should put himself in Billy & Chloes shoes and it was Connor that died and Dee got his corneas!

#ignorantcrap

#17   2013/11/07 09:38AM
    Lolacat

Quote FL senior fan: Almost every other word from her mouth is about the person who killed Delia. Now she badgers him to use resources to find the killer?? Really?? Chelsea, don't you know a million dollars has already been offered! Give it a rest!!
    I'm thinking there's more to Adam saying she can leave; I don't think he means her AND THE BABY. Isn't he still working on custody papers? Anxious to see if BOTH her and the baby leave Adam's place. I know he'd miss the baby, but her constant yapping in his face about the hit and run is driving him crazy.

Well, Chloe is her best friend AND Chloe and Billy did donate their daughters corneas so Connor could see so why do you think she should quit talking about it?
    The only reason why Adam does not want to hear it is because he thinks that he is guilty. (I do not think that he did it.)
    As for Chelsea taking Connor, Adam has already said that he will not be taking the baby away from his mother. And when Chelsea mentioned moving out she said that they would work on shared custody..As for Chelsea moving out? Not going to happen.. She is going to stay right where she is and take care of her son and will reunite with Adam.

#18   2013/11/07 09:39AM
    calliope

Quote janetb:

Adam confessed to his infant son and gave it to his lawyer to hide.I don't see that he has any intention on confessing for real .

Yes but he gave it to Avery, the mouth of GC. Seems if you want something to get out, hire Avery.

#19   2013/11/07 09:45AM
    jamilah

Quote J_Bosh:
    Quote ladycam: Adam wants Chelsea to move out so he can be alone with his misery. And probably because Chelsea friendship with Chloe she will always be reminding him of Delia. And maybe he doesn't want to get too attach to Chelsea and the baby. Who knows what Adam is thinking

IMO it really doesn't matter why adam wants chelsea to leave, it's his house, if he wanted to walk around naked all day,so be it that's his right. Idk why she must nag him like he's her child, I don't believe she cares about him and Connor because if it was up to her dictating Connors life, Connor would never known adam and vice versa. So all this talk about caring about her baby daddy is irrelevant because earlier in the year to the middle he was way more hurt than this, where was Chelsea's care then? He was on the verge of tears every time he saw her when they broke up, where was her care then?

It's just not believable that she care so much about his well being after the chain of events she set off this year.I wish she would just move along , they can co parent and adam can find his"ride or die" chick because chelsea won't be it.

Chelsea know that keeping Connor from Adam was a huge mistake. She has admitted that and is trying to make up for what she did to him. She is not perfect but she is trying. Adam accepts Chelsea for who she is flaws and all. He is a grown man and if he thought she was bothering him he would tell her so. Chelsea don't know he might have hit Delia so she can't watch her dialogue around him. Adam is protecting her and the baby from any fallout that may happen if he did hit Delia. He has become attached to having her and Connor in the PH and is afraid of losing that. He wasn't happy that she wanted to leave at all. Adam pushes people away when he is hurting. Thats his way of dealing with his feelings. I love Adam's sensitive side and he is showing that alot by protecting his family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 09:47AM
    #20   2013/11/07 09:48AM
    Lolacat

Quote J_Bosh:

Sorry to break it to you but I have seen the Magic 8 ball (AKA Spoilers) and all signs point to "Yes" when it comes to Chadam reuniting..Chelsea will indeed "Be It" for Adam.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list