List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/11/07 06:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 07:00PM, Views: 1964, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/07 06:34AM
    No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!
    FL senior fan

Almost every other word from her mouth is about the person who killed Delia. Now she badgers him to use resources to find the killer?? Really?? Chelsea, don't you know a million dollars has already been offered! Give it a rest!!
    I'm thinking there's more to Adam saying she can leave; I don't think he means her AND THE BABY. Isn't he still working on custody papers? Anxious to see if BOTH her and the baby leave Adam's place. I know he'd miss the baby, but her constant yapping in his face about the hit and run is driving him crazy.

#2   2013/11/07 06:41AM
    Re: No wonder Adam wants Chelsea to MOVE OUT!
    Pretty Emerald

Adam is "allowing" Chelsea and Peanut to move out so that he is alone to burn anymore evidence, hide taped confession and talk to himself out loud about what a schmoe he is without anybody else hearing!

#3   2013/11/07 06:51AM
    J_Bosh

She has no respect for adam at all. He kept giving her hints that he didn't want her in his house but she kept badgering him, like she's his mother. Like she really gives a damn about Adams well being! Please spare me the nauseating scenes because I could watch adam with Connor all day , she doesn't need to be hovering around him like she's hope.Chelsea was so annoying in this episode I found myself on the verge of not watching the whole show and I'm a huge adam fan.

I really hope the writers put chylan back together and give dylan a kid with chels, that way she won't be watching over a grown mans shoulder. Man I hate this chick.

#4   2013/11/07 06:55AM
    calliope

I think he wants her to go now so that she is not in the middle of the mess that will happen when his confession comes out. Maybe I have too much faith in his intentions?

#5   2013/11/07 07:05AM
    rainflower

I agree, he wants her to leave to protect her from any fall out from the accident. I hope it wasn't him that hit Dee but someone else. I still think that will happen. I love Adam and Chelsea together or Dylan and Chelsea, just let them be happy for once!!!!

#6   2013/11/07 07:07AM
    FL senior fan

Quote calliope: I think he wants her to go now so that she is not in the middle of the mess that will happen when his confession comes out. Maybe I have too much faith in his intentions?

-------------------
    that's a good point I hadn't though of; this could be the caring side of him looking out for Mother/Son.

#7   2013/11/07 07:59AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam is "allowing" Chelsea and Peanut to move out so that he is alone to burn anymore evidence, hide taped confession and talk to himself out loud about what a schmoe he is without anybody else hearing!

I know !!what a sexist pig Adam is he is just as bad as Victor and any given day....and boo freaking hoo if Adam can't stand all the talk about the man who killed her best friend's child then he need to do something about his guilty conscious....Hopefully she finds that confession and turns his cowardly buttt into the police.

#8   2013/11/07 08:02AM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea knows something is up b/c he said she could take Connor and that they'd work out the custody issues while Connor stayed with her.

In today's show, Adam tells her that he doesn't want to play happy family and make it harder on Connor when she eventually decides to move out. Connor isn't even two months old yet; he cares whether mommy and daddy are around but he can't possibly care about mommy and daddy being "together." Adam was speaking for Adam. He figures that Chelsea's going to leave; it might as well be now before he gets too attached to having a family around.

He also knows that Chelsea isn't going to let up about what's bothering him. He's worried that she'll figure it out. But that's on him.

#9   2013/11/07 08:13AM
    trinilisa

In my opinion, Chelsea is hurting for her friend and is humbled by the gift of sight that Delia gave to Connor, and is trying everything she can to help because she feels like she should do something for them. I think that Adam wants her to move out because he thinks he's hit Delia and is hiding the light. And Adam does have people; he paid all those people to give Sharon and alibi to cover up her arsen, plus the attempted copy-catter, plus he got corneas off the black market; I am sure that took some "people", too. Imho Adam's reasons for wanting Chelsea to move out has more to do with him trying to cover himself than anything else. Of course Chelsea will constantly talk about the hit-and-run driver; she has no idea that Adam thinks he did it...jmo

#10   2013/11/07 08:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote calliope: I think he wants her to go now so that she is not in the middle of the mess that will happen when his confession comes out. Maybe I have too much faith in his intentions?

I think you do, Cal...lol

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list