List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford called out on GFY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford called out on GFY

Started by turtlegourd at 2013/11/07 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:32AM, Views: 4799, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/07 03:20PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford called out on GFY
    Homesick Cajun

Quote calliope: The idea of anything successful on a web series is foreign to most of us but I do think that it is going to be a big thing one day. Many actors are doing them, and though they aren't my cup of tea, I think there is probably a future in them. Just think where we were 10 years ago with cell phones and look what they are now.

You are absolutely right! They are the future. Television as we know it is on life support now as an entertainment medium. I'm with you though, the concept is not my cup of tea either.

#32   2013/11/07 03:54PM
    TowerOfBabble

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sinny: man she looks so awesome.. wish i had legs like that.. and shame on the obvious MS bashing.

I thought that bashing the actors and actresses was against the rules here, Sinny.

And I thought it was up to the moderators to decide what is and isn't bashing, and reptimand if necessary...not for individual posters to be doing it.

#33   2013/11/07 04:00PM
    calliope

Maybe it is up to the scruples of the poster. Some can't avoid bashing an actual person. But maybe they forget they really are people, just like themselves.

#34   2013/11/07 04:49PM
    countryMomof4

Absolutely calliope. A LOT of people should realize this more often.

#35   2013/11/08 12:26AM
    Ona34

I don't care if Web Series are our future and some think MS is doing a good thing by being a star in a web series.

I have watched all episodes and I cannot see how anyone could like this junk. I think some people watch them just because MS is in the episode.

To me the episodes just get worse and worse and I give up on them and will not watch them anymore.

I still say she is wasting her acting talents on a real loser.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 12:27AM
    #36   2013/11/08 01:32AM
    Sinny

Quote TowerOfBabble:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sinny: man she looks so awesome.. wish i had legs like that.. and shame on the obvious MS bashing.

I thought that bashing the actors and actresses was against the rules here, Sinny.

And I thought it was up to the moderators to decide what is and isn't bashing, and reptimand if necessary...not for individual posters to be doing it.

actually the mods want us to report the offenders because they do not read all of the threads..

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list