List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford called out on GFY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford called out on GFY

Started by turtlegourd at 2013/11/07 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:32AM, Views: 4753, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/07 02:00PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford called out on GFY
    Sinny

Quote KeepingItReal: She not even on Y&R and she still getting "press". lol
    LOL

#22   2013/11/07 02:12PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny: man she looks so awesome.. wish i had legs like that.. and shame on the obvious MS bashing.

I thought that bashing the actors and actresses was against the rules here, Sinny.

#23   2013/11/07 02:16PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Sinny:
    LOL

She is the front cover story on the latest SOD with a huge interview to follow. She looks awsome on the front cover and from reading the story, she is being supported by some of the most powerful people in the business. The woman is a powerhouse in the soap world but she is even more important in other areas of the entertainment community. Very well connected and her networking has paid off big time. The people on the show still support her and are begging her to return. Amazing woman!

#24   2013/11/07 02:19PM
    countryMomof4

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sinny: man she looks so awesome.. wish i had legs like that.. and shame on the obvious MS bashing.

I thought that bashing the actors and actresses was against the rules here, Sinny.

When they are ON the show, then yes bashing IS against the rules. When they are OFF the show, it's a different game.

#25   2013/11/07 02:25PM
    vikis3

Sorry, not everyone worships at her alter

#26   2013/11/07 02:30PM
    Ona34

Quote Karl127:
    Quote Barbyboo: She was great in soap don't see her getting major roles she will be bouncing back. Jack needs her especially if they are thinking of him and obnoxious hillary

HUH??? Not getting major roles? WTH does she need a major role for when her webseries is taking off like wild fire? Obviously you are not aware of her webseries or that she has been approached by numerous production companies to get her webseries on Netflix and Apple TV. MS does not need to come back to a soap!

MS wants to get on Netflix and Apple TV. I don't think any offers have been made to her.

Every board I am a member on hates her web series like I do. I think she embarassing herself by doing these off the wall Web Series and needs to find another interest. She is wasting her good talent on a loser.

#27   2013/11/07 02:35PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sinny:
    LOL

She is the front cover story on the latest SOD with a huge interview to follow. She looks awsome on the front cover and from reading the story, she is being supported by some of the most powerful people in the business. The woman is a powerhouse in the soap world but she is even more important in other areas of the entertainment community. Very well connected and her networking has paid off big time. The people on the show still support her and are begging her to return. Amazing woman!

I'm gonna give her the props...she did bring it.

You both know I didn't even like the character and her antics but I have to say she want out we me routing for her.

#28   2013/11/07 02:48PM
    SadieLadie

Quote Ona34:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote Barbyboo: She was great in soap don't see her getting major roles she will be bouncing back. Jack needs her especially if they are thinking of him and obnoxious hillary

HUH??? Not getting major roles? WTH does she need a major role for when her webseries is taking off like wild fire? Obviously you are not aware of her webseries or that she has been approached by numerous production companies to get her webseries on Netflix and Apple TV. MS does not need to come back to a soap!

MS wants to get on Netflix and Apple TV. I don't think any offers have been made to her.

Every board I am a member on hates her web series like I do. I think she embarassing herself by doing these off the wall Web Series and needs to find another interest. She is wasting her good talent on a loser.

So true! She's a great actress but her YouTube series is embarrassing at best! She'll be okay if she comes back to soaps, but I predict a dead-end if she continues on her current path. That series is beneath her.

#29   2013/11/07 03:09PM
    Ona34

I agree. MS is still beautiful and too good a actress to be wastint her time on a loser of a web series like the one she is star of and help create.

I highly doubt anyone praises her web series except her true fans and other stars and people that are in the business.

Fans say they like her Web Series on Twitter but they say do anything to get MS attention and get her to tweet them.

#30   2013/11/07 03:13PM
    calliope

The idea of anything successful on a web series is foreign to most of us but I do think that it is going to be a big thing one day. Many actors are doing them, and though they aren't my cup of tea, I think there is probably a future in them. Just think where we were 10 years ago with cell phones and look what they are now.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list