List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford called out on GFY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford called out on GFY

Started by turtlegourd at 2013/11/07 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:32AM, Views: 4652, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/07 08:57AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford called out on GFY
    alanadz

Michelle has a figure to die for!

#12   2013/11/07 09:01AM
    calliope

I didn't see an article on her but saw 2013 photo. She looks pretty. Hair is browner but I like it. I think there is something derogatory the op wants us to see but I can't find it.

#13   2013/11/07 09:05AM
    Barbyboo

She was great in soap don't see her getting major roles she will be bouncing back. Jack needs her especially if they are thinking of him and obnoxious hillary

#14   2013/11/07 09:07AM
    Sinny

man she looks so awesome.. wish i had legs like that.. and shame on the obvious MS bashing.

#15   2013/11/07 09:23AM
    Karl127

Quote Barbyboo: She was great in soap don't see her getting major roles she will be bouncing back. Jack needs her especially if they are thinking of him and obnoxious hillary

HUH??? Not getting major roles? WTH does she need a major role for when her webseries is taking off like wild fire? Obviously you are not aware of her webseries or that she has been approached by numerous production companies to get her webseries on Netflix and Apple TV. MS does not need to come back to a soap!

#16   2013/11/07 09:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sinny: man she looks so awesome.. wish i had legs like that.. and shame on the obvious MS bashing.

That's exactly what it is!

She does look awesome! She gets better looking every day!

#17   2013/11/07 01:14PM
    janesBydiction

This board desperately needs a hyperlink function. I can't even open the link from my ipad. First world problems.

#18   2013/11/07 01:25PM
    janesBydiction

Aww Michelle looked so cute. Nice legs. I thought the commentary overall was funny. I was expecting MS to get dragged but that was nothing.

Ahhh the Mowry twins! They look cute as always. My childhood all over again.

#19   2013/11/07 01:42PM
    clicquot1

I really don't care what any of the actors/actresses from Y&R or any of the tv programs I watch do in their spare time as that's their own business not mine! I watch Y&R for the character's interactions & the s/l's even though I might not like all of them!

How much "crap" have we heard about MM or EB's twitter tirades or SC "couldn't"/"wouldn't"/"didn't" make it a fan event for whatevr reason! And, I don't care about this!

It's all crap & usually comes from someone who doesn't like the character. I don't like the characters of Adam, Victor, or Phyllis and I do like the character of Sharon but I still think all this gossip & speculation is crap!

#20   2013/11/07 01:54PM
    KeepingItReal

She not even on Y&R and she still getting "press". lol

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list