List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Awesome SHICK scenes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Awesome SHICK scenes

Started by vyvan at 2013/11/06 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:58PM, Views: 2152, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/11/08 10:12AM
    Re: Awesome SHICK scenes
    habbyfan

If Sharon does tell the truth ... and if it really is true she changed the paternity results ... I can see Victor having a frontal lebotomy performed on her ... so no Sharon do not confess ...

#52   2013/11/08 11:34AM
    Sinny

Quote cay65: I wanted Nick & Sharon back together at one point but I think it's to late. The writers have distroyed any hope of that happening. I'd like to see them to continue being good friends & take care of their children. I also wish they would bring out that Sharon changed the paternity test on Summer so Nick & every one else could heal.

way too late and when nick finds out what she did he is going to freak on her.. shick is so ick

#53   2013/11/08 11:46AM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote CdnMama: Did anyone else here squeal with joy on yesterday's Cdn show? OMG their happy faces~!! Love them two together!!!!! Please writers put these two back together!

Please writers do not let Big Bad Victor hurt my Sharon ... or I am coming after you !!!

I will be right there with you,Habbyfan!Can't stand that ole Meanie!!!!!

#54   2013/11/08 11:48AM
    PixiePower

Quote CdnMama: Did anyone else here squeal with joy on yesterday's Cdn show? OMG their happy faces~!! Love them two together!!!!! Please writers put these two back together!

Just now watched it and it was so nice to have some laughter and happiness on this doom and gloom crap fest!Loved seeing Sharon laughing and being so happy.

#55   2013/11/08 12:04PM
    valleycliffe

Quote PixiePower:

Just now watched it and it was so nice to have some laughter and happiness on this doom and gloom crap fest!Loved seeing Sharon laughing and being so happy.

i enjoyed them laughing and playing around too..

#56   2013/11/08 12:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote PixiePower:

i enjoyed them laughing and playing around too..

They are pure magic together!

#57   2013/11/08 12:15PM
    JUJU41

Quote vyvan: Writers...finally we have some decent writing!!!
    It was beautiful to watch the magic that is SHICK!!! They sizzle every time!!we loved it!!!
    Nick has been with so many ...but the SHICK pairing is true love and just beautiful!!! Bring on more SHICK scenes!!,

They may sizzle now, but if Sharon every comes clean about changing the paternity results they may fizzle. Right now their relationship is one big lie!

#58   2013/11/08 01:58PM
    alanadz

Shick creates the buzz that's for sure.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list