List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Awesome SHICK scenes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Awesome SHICK scenes

Started by vyvan at 2013/11/06 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:58PM, Views: 2253, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/11/08 05:49AM
    Re: Awesome SHICK scenes
    alanadz

The idea of Shick reuniting is creating so much buzz. Imagine what will happen if they DO get back together.

#42   2013/11/08 06:06AM
    valleycliffe

Quote alanadz: The idea of Shick reuniting is creating so much buzz. Imagine what will happen if they DO get back together.

LOLOL well alanadz, there are typically about 8 threads going at one time on the front page that are about nick/sharon so i imagine that it would triple...

the more buzz the better i say and also

NOW GIVE ME BACK MY SHICK....

#43   2013/11/08 06:18AM
    PixiePower

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote alanadz: The idea of Shick reuniting is creating so much buzz. Imagine what will happen if they DO get back together.

LOLOL well alanadz, there are typically about 8 threads going at one time on the front page that are about nick/sharon so i imagine that it would triple...

Valley,it always happens this way doesn't it?Anytime there is even a tiny little hint that Shick's in each other's orbit the boards go wild and light up like a Christmas Tree.LOL Shick can bring the buzz like no other couple!!!!Love it even though I am not wanting a Shick reunion.But hope the Shicks will get their couple.It's their turn.

#44   2013/11/08 06:50AM
    alanadz

Quote valleycliffe:

If just the hint of Shick can create this much buzz, the writers would be crazy not to put them back together.

#45   2013/11/08 07:05AM
    yrfan00

If just the hint of Shick can create this much buzz, the writers would be crazy not to put them back together.

ITA, this is what Y&R needs. I think all the Shick fans have been pretty quiet over the past few months because they didn't like what they were doing to Sharon and Nick's history, but now that things seem to be looking up for Shick a lot of people are excited to watch now. I just hope when the reveal eventually happens they don't tear them apart. It will be fine to create angst, but lead to them eventually working it out and staying together. I know no couple stays together forever on a soap, but they could give the Shick fans their couple together for a long awhile.

Shick is a supercouple and will bring the ratings!!

#46   2013/11/08 07:12AM
    valleycliffe

Quote yrfan00:

ITA, this is what Y&R needs. I think all the Shick fans have been pretty quiet over the past few months because they didn't like what they were doing to Sharon and Nick's history, but now that things seem to be looking up for Shick a lot of people are excited to watch now. I just hope when the reveal eventually happens they don't tear them apart. It will be fine to create angst, but lead to them eventually working it out and staying together. I know no couple stays together forever on a soap, but they could give the Shick fans their couple together for a long awhile.

Shick is a supercouple and will bring the ratings!!

LOLOL yep, they always do..

"cabin fever" eppy's ( when faith was conceived) brought in 4.0 which hadn't been seen in a long while..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 07:13AM
    #47   2013/11/08 07:48AM
    TwoOfEach

Some really cute stuff for the Shick fans the past week. Congrats!

#48   2013/11/08 09:09AM
    CdnMama

Did anyone else here squeal with joy on yesterday's Cdn show? OMG their happy faces~!! Love them two together!!!!! Please writers put these two back together!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/08 09:11AM
    #49   2013/11/08 09:27AM
    habbyfan

Quote CdnMama: Did anyone else here squeal with joy on yesterday's Cdn show? OMG their happy faces~!! Love them two together!!!!! Please writers put these two back together!

Please writers do not let Big Bad Victor hurt my Sharon ... or I am coming after you !!!

#50   2013/11/08 09:53AM
    cay65

I wanted Nick & Sharon back together at one point but I think it's to late. The writers have distroyed any hope of that happening. I'd like to see them to continue being good friends & take care of their children. I also wish they would bring out that Sharon changed the paternity test on Summer so Nick & every one else could heal.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list