List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Awesome SHICK scenes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Awesome SHICK scenes

Started by vyvan at 2013/11/06 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:58PM, Views: 2187, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/07 02:52PM
    Re: Awesome SHICK scenes
    sharon n nic...

Quote valleycliffe: i tuned in for the 2 days they were on and i wasn't disappointed at all. i love watching shick....

Love love love Shick!

#32   2013/11/07 02:59PM
    calliope

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote valleycliffe: i tuned in for the 2 days they were on and i wasn't disappointed at all. i love watching shick....

---------------------
    I love the flash-backs of them; both so cute and so loving.
    After so much (and so many loves) I don't think they could go back but it is very refreshing to see divorce couples as good friends. I hope both can move on with others, but keep this good friendship. Once the Newman family turned on her, their marriage or relationship didn't stand a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing a WELL Sharon get back with Adam (he's on the outs with family anyway, so why not).

gag me with a fricken spoon...

then we just go back to the many many threads about nasty sharon laying with her babynapper...

NO THANK YOU.

adam can stay with HIS SOULMATE, the mother of his child, the cindercon chelsea

Shadam is dead like Shick should be. Cindercon Chelsea know who she is and owns it. I feel sorry for Sharon that the best the writers can do is pair her with Nick it's like giving up on her character. I am no die hard Chadam fan but they are beautiful with their baby. Both are con artist nothing wrong with that. Sharon fans are always quick to bash others but can't take it when others give it back. Sharon is now con artist just like Chelsea for what she did to Summer and Jack,Phyllis just saying. I usually don't bash Sharon but part of the reason for her hate. Is because her fans bash others so much.

sharon didn't do a blessed thing to phyl and we don't know that she did anything to summers paternity results.

until i see a f/b of her hacking into the computer all the while being invisible to the hospital staff then i might believe it. til then tho, IMO sharon didn't do anything.

Well she did sleep with her husband. That's something! Yes I know that Phyllis did it first so it is okay.
    I don't think Sharon has the know how to go into a computer and change results. But I do think she can change a letter.

#33   2013/11/07 04:27PM
    walkingdead

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Love love love Shick!

Yay!! finally Y&R is worth watching. It is SO great to see Shick. Even if its shortlived I don't care ~ still Loving it!

#34   2013/11/07 04:47PM
    yrfan00

Quote walkingdead:

Love love love Shick!

Yay!! finally Y&R is worth watching. It is SO great to see Shick. Even if its shortlived I don't care ~ still Loving it!

It has been a long time since I have been excited about watching Y&R everyday! I am loving all of the Shick scenes!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 04:48PM
    #35   2013/11/07 04:54PM
    walkingdead

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote walkingdead:

Love love love Shick!

It has been a long time since I have been excited about watching Y&R everyday! I am loving all of the Shick scenes!!

I know - same with me! Its so great to see a bit of shick/sharon happiness for a change. I FF thorough the whole rest of the show just to get to the shick bits.

#36   2013/11/07 05:03PM
    CdnMama

Quote vyvan: Writers...finally we have some decent writing!!!
    It was beautiful to watch the magic that is SHICK!!! They sizzle every time!!we loved it!!!
    Nick has been with so many ...but the SHICK pairing is true love and just beautiful!!! Bring on more SHICK scenes!!,

YES, please give us more Shick scenes!

Shick has it all PASSION, CHEMISTRY, ROMANCE, and LOVE....

Bring back Shick!

I totally agree, Shick is the best the greatest supercouple of all time!!!!! I was sooooo disgusted when New Orleans happened....I have been patiently waiting for the writers to correct that horrendous decision....Shadam made me sick ewww...Now, there is no reason that Sharon had to be dragged into that Nick paternity crap. Why not have Nick do as he said he did? Guess and pretend to be Summer's dad. What would be wrong with leaving it like that. Have Jack be the real father. Summer and Kyle have ZERO chemistry at all. So if that's what the writers ptb are so afraid of, they've missed the mark entirely.
    Destroying Shick for Summer and Kyle?? I have got to be hopeful that the writers are not that lame. I have to be patient and hope for the best. Summer is got to be Jacks.
    Please writers, don't make Sharon be involved. Please let this be some hallucination and she really didn't do it.
    Bring back the SHICK!!!!

#37   2013/11/07 05:19PM
    walkingdead

Quote CdnMama:
    It was beautiful to watch the magic that is SHICK!!! They sizzle every time!!we loved it!!!
    Nick has been with so many ...but the SHICK pairing is true love and just beautiful!!! Bring on more SHICK scenes!!,

YES, please give us more Shick scenes!

Shick has it all PASSION, CHEMISTRY, ROMANCE, and LOVE....

Bring back Shick!

I totally agree, Shick is the best the greatest supercouple of all time!!!!! I was sooooo disgusted when New Orleans happened....I have been patiently waiting for the writers to correct that horrendous decision....Shadam made me sick ewww...Now, there is no reason that Sharon had to be dragged into that Nick paternity crap. Why not have Nick do as he said he did? Guess and pretend to be Summer's dad. What would be wrong with leaving it like that. Have Jack be the real father. Summer and Kyle have ZERO chemistry at all. So if that's what the writers ptb are so afraid of, they've missed the mark entirely.
    Destroying Shick for Summer and Kyle?? I have got to be hopeful that the writers are not that lame. I have to be patient and hope for the best. Summer is got to be Jacks.
    Please writers, don't make Sharon be involved. Please let this be some hallucination and she really didn't do it.
    Bring back the SHICK!!!!

I really think we could get our wish there. I DONT believe for a second that Sharon changed that paternity letter. And I definitely believe Summer is Jacks and always have. We haven't seen Summer going silly over Kyle for quite some time now either(lucky for us ).
    Victor is out to get Sharon, and I believe he is messing with her now and will continue to do so, like he said the other day, and Nick will be the one to find out Victor is messing with her, and save her.
    Ultimately I want our girls happiness.

#38   2013/11/07 07:53PM
    mswadel

I must disagree with part of your post It was stated that 'Nick has been with so many' that is not true. To my knowledge in the time since the Shick divorce he has 'been' with Phyllis, Sharon and Avery. Sharon has been with all 3 Newman men, both Abbotts and a couple of guys she picked up at OTB. So it is Sharon who has been with so many,7, against Nick's 3.

#39   2013/11/08 02:09AM
    Sinny

Quote mswadel:

I must disagree with part of your post It was stated that 'Nick has been with so many' that is not true. To my knowledge in the time since the Shick divorce he has 'been' with Phyllis, Sharon and Avery. Sharon has been with all 3 Newman men, both Abbotts and a couple of guys she picked up at OTB. So it is Sharon who has been with so many,7, against Nick's 3.

ya on the grand scheme of things Nick is the least skanky.. he is just a cheating dog.. shick is so over.. these scenes showed us so much.. they lost any flavor they may have had long ago.. JM looks like he would rather cut his arm off then be in those scenes.. he looks bored to death and sharon and her weirdo eyes is so distracting.. not really sure why SC is doing that so much

#40   2013/11/08 03:41AM
    rediculous

Quote mswadel:

Nick was with Dianne, who was also with his father..I am not a shick fan, just wanting to keep the facts straight..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list