List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Awesome SHICK scenes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Awesome SHICK scenes

Started by vyvan at 2013/11/06 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:58PM, Views: 2076, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/07 08:31AM
    Re: Awesome SHICK scenes
    PixiePower

I don't want Sharon back together with any of her former men.She is fine by herself and if she is put back with any of them it will be all the old hurt,scorn,abuse and unhappiness.They would need to clean all of them up and repair a lot of major damage before I could ever get back on board the Shick train.But whatever I will always love my girl no matter!As a former Shicker I just have to say that Shick still has that magic.I saw lots of chemistry in all the scenes with them!They are still the most beautiful couple ever But they don't need to be together!!!

#22   2013/11/07 08:40AM
    CdnMama

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote valleycliffe: i tuned in for the 2 days they were on and i wasn't disappointed at all. i love watching shick....

---------------------
    I love the flash-backs of them; both so cute and so loving.
    After so much (and so many loves) I don't think they could go back but it is very refreshing to see divorce couples as good friends. I hope both can move on with others, but keep this good friendship. Once the Newman family turned on her, their marriage or relationship didn't stand a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing a WELL Sharon get back with Adam (he's on the outs with family anyway, so why not).

gag me with a fricken spoon...

then we just go back to the many many threads about nasty sharon laying with her babynapper...

NO THANK YOU.

adam can stay with HIS SOULMATE, the mother of his child, the cindercon chelsea

I love Shick together, I hope this is for real and that it lasts! I was so upset at the New Orleans fiasco where she picked (shudder!) Adam her babynapper over Nick. I couldn't understand how the writers could ever possibly pair Sharon with Adam. It was disgusting back then and it would be horrible now!

I am first and foremost a Sharon fan, but am also a Chelsea fan but your description CinderCon made me laugh thanks for that, that is kind of accurate! LOL.

Bring back the Shick! We need more threads like these to bring attention to this wonderful couple! Fans still haven't given up on them two!

#23   2013/11/07 08:43AM
    yrfan00

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote valleycliffe: i tuned in for the 2 days they were on and i wasn't disappointed at all. i love watching shick....

---------------------
    After so much (and so many loves) I don't think they could go back but it is very refreshing to see divorce couples as good friends. I hope both can move on with others, but keep this good friendship. Once the Newman family turned on her, their marriage or relationship didn't stand a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing a WELL Sharon get back with Adam (he's on the outs with family anyway, so why not).

then we just go back to the many many threads about nasty sharon laying with her babynapper...

NO THANK YOU.

I love Shick together, I hope this is for real and that it lasts! I was so upset at the New Orleans fiasco where she picked (shudder!) Adam her babynapper over Nick. I couldn't understand how the writers could ever possibly pair Sharon with Adam. It was disgusting back then and it would be horrible now!

I am first and foremost a Sharon fan, but am also a Chelsea fan but your description CinderCon made me laugh thanks for that, that is kind of accurate! LOL.

Bring back the Shick! We need more threads like these to bring attention to this wonderful couple! Fans still haven't given up on them two!

For all of the Shick haters, there are just as many that love them! They obviously create buzz on this board. That spells RATINGS for the writers

#24   2013/11/07 08:50AM
    valleycliffe

[quote]Quote CdnMama: [quote]Quote valleycliffe: [quote]Quote FL senior fan: [quote]Quote valleycliffe: i tuned in for the 2 days they were on and i wasn't disappointed at all. i love watching shick....[/quote]

---------------------
    After so much (and so many loves) I don't think they could go back but it is very refreshing to see divorce couples as good friends. I hope both can move on with others, but keep this good friendship. Once the Newman family turned on her, their marriage or relationship didn't stand a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing a WELL Sharon get back with Adam (he's on the outs with family anyway, so why not).[/quote]

NO THANK YOU.

adam can stay with HIS SOULMATE, the mother of his child, the cindercon chelsea[/quote]

Bring back the Shick! We need more threads like these to bring attention to this wonderful couple! Fans still haven't given up on them two![/quote]

nope they sure haven't..

lovin shick.....

#25   2013/11/07 09:12AM
    ladycam

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote FL senior fan:

---------------------

NO THANK YOU.

Shadam is dead like Shick should be. Cindercon Chelsea know who she is and owns it. I feel sorry for Sharon that the best the writers can do is pair her with Nick it's like giving up on her character. I am no die hard Chadam fan but they are beautiful with their baby. Both are con artist nothing wrong with that. Sharon fans are always quick to bash others but can't take it when others give it back. Sharon is now con artist just like Chelsea for what she did to Summer and Jack,Phyllis just saying. I usually don't bash Sharon but part of the reason for her hate. Is because her fans bash others so much.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 09:14AM
    #26   2013/11/07 09:16AM
    valleycliffe

Quote ladycam:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote FL senior fan:

---------------------

NO THANK YOU.

Shadam is dead like Shick should be. Cindercon Chelsea know who she is and owns it. I feel sorry for Sharon that the best the writers can do is pair her with Nick it's like giving up on her character. I am no die hard Chadam fan but they are beautiful with their baby. Both are con artist nothing wrong with that. Sharon fans are always quick to bash others but can't take it when others give it back. Sharon is now con artist just like Chelsea for what she did to Summer and Jack,Phyllis just saying. I usually don't bash Sharon but part of the reason for her hate. Is because her fans bash others so much.

sharon didn't do a blessed thing to phyl and we don't know that she did anything to summers paternity results.

until i see a f/b of her hacking into the computer all the while being invisible to the hospital staff then i might believe it. til then tho, IMO sharon didn't do anything.

#27   2013/11/07 09:17AM
    Sinny

Quote ladycam:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote FL senior fan:

---------------------

NO THANK YOU.

absolutely that is why sharin is bashed so much.. and the denial that she does anything wrong and always bringing in what others do as defence for sharon.

#28   2013/11/07 02:21PM
    alanadz

Quote yrfan00: For all the people who don't think Shick has any chemistry anymore there are just as many that think they do!! I wouldn't expect fans of Phick to ever say they thought Shick has chemistry. I know a lot think that they are trying to put a nail in the coffin that is Shick, but that is not what I am seeing playing out on my screen. Shick is definitely getting closer. When the reveal happens it is going to be a MAJOR problem for Shick, but who is to say it is not just going to be angst with Nick eventually forgiving her. Look at Billy and Victoria. When Victoria found out all the things that Billy has done, it caused problems but they are still together. Shick as a lot of fans and if the ratings go up when they are together, they may stay together. The truth is, it is about ratings with the writers and Shick still have a very BIG fan base as much as people don't want to believe it. Of course this is certainly my opinion and only the writers know what they will do. Everyone has their favorites!!

This is true. I miss Phyllis but I am happy for MS.

#29   2013/11/07 02:49PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote vyvan: Writers...finally we have some decent writing!!!
    It was beautiful to watch the magic that is SHICK!!! They sizzle every time!!we loved it!!!
    Nick has been with so many ...but the SHICK pairing is true love and just beautiful!!! Bring on more SHICK scenes!!,

YES, please give us more Shick scenes!

Shick has it all PASSION, CHEMISTRY, ROMANCE, and LOVE....

Bring back Shick!

#30   2013/11/07 02:51PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Pauls:
    Quote vyvan: Writers...finally we have some decent writing!!!
    It was beautiful to watch the magic that is SHICK!!! They sizzle every time!!we loved it!!!
    Nick has been with so many ...but the SHICK pairing is true love and just beautiful!!! Bring on more SHICK scenes!!,

Having not watched for quite sometime, are they really reuniting Shick, or are they going to get them just close enough to destroy them and Sharon again? I cannot be bothered to watch the make a mockery out of Sharon and Shick like they have for years now. But if they are truly reuniting them and doing it right, I'd tune in again.

Good post!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list