List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Awesome SHICK scenes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Awesome SHICK scenes

Started by vyvan at 2013/11/06 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:58PM, Views: 2359, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/07 05:41AM
    Re: Awesome SHICK scenes
    yrfan00

Quote calliope: I am not what you would call a Phick fan, although I do think they were a far happier couple. I am not a Phick fan because I have no desire to see them back together. The reason I don't like Nick and Sharon is because they are just done, they look good standing together but Nick is not in love with her and hasn't been in love with her for many years. Not liking Shick has nothing to do with Phyllis for most anti Shicks.

I am sure there are people out there that are not fans of Shick that aren't Phick fans either. My point is that MOST of the anti-Shick people ARE phick fans. If you don't believe that, look at this message board. The phick fans do nothing but trash Sharon and talk about there being no chemistry with Shick. BUT, I agree there is an exception to every rule.

#12   2013/11/07 05:44AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote calliope: I am not what you would call a Phick fan, although I do think they were a far happier couple. I am not a Phick fan because I have no desire to see them back together. The reason I don't like Nick and Sharon is because they are just done, they look good standing together but Nick is not in love with her and hasn't been in love with her for many years. Not liking Shick has nothing to do with Phyllis for most anti Shicks.

I am sure there are people out there that are not fans of Shick that aren't Phick fans either. My point is that MOST of the anti-Shick people ARE phick fans. If you don't believe that, look at this message board. The phick fans do nothing but trash Sharon and talk about there being no chemistry with Shick. BUT, I agree there is an exception to every rule.

Make that two exceptions. I have no desire to see Phyllis and Nick together again. They were great in their time and I loved them together once. But I want better things for Phyllis than Nick Newman.

#13   2013/11/07 05:46AM
    Supercouplev...

I never liked Phick, I am more about love than chemistry, I never felt it with Phick. It would be nice if they could bring the Shick love back.

#14   2013/11/07 05:49AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Supercouplevilly: I never liked Phick, I am more about love than chemistry, I never felt it with Phick. It would be nice if they could bring the Shick love back.

I think Villy has that! Villy has the love and the chemistry. They are the complete package. After Sharon married Victor that killed anything Shick could have ever been again for me.

#15   2013/11/07 05:52AM
    Sinny

the writers ruined phick eons ago so this has nothing to do with phick..shick is flat out nasty no matter what

#16   2013/11/07 05:52AM
    Sinny

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote yrfan00:

Make that two exceptions. I have no desire to see Phyllis and Nick together again. They were great in their time and I loved them together once. But I want better things for Phyllis than Nick Newman.

amen.,.. phyllis is way too good for that scumball

#17   2013/11/07 06:39AM
    FL senior fan

Quote valleycliffe: i tuned in for the 2 days they were on and i wasn't disappointed at all. i love watching shick....

---------------------
    I love the flash-backs of them; both so cute and so loving.
    After so much (and so many loves) I don't think they could go back but it is very refreshing to see divorce couples as good friends. I hope both can move on with others, but keep this good friendship. Once the Newman family turned on her, their marriage or relationship didn't stand a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing a WELL Sharon get back with Adam (he's on the outs with family anyway, so why not).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/07 06:42AM
    #18   2013/11/07 06:50AM
    rainflower

They need to let it go..... they are over, done, dead!!! Sharon changing the paternity test and making Nick believe Summer is not his is tooooo far and there is no love only sickness!You can't come back from that, she is nasty and hateful and has slept with his dad, brother and is probably going to sleep with his new half brother next before the year is out. Time for Sharon to pack her bags and go.

#19   2013/11/07 06:52AM
    valleycliffe

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote valleycliffe: i tuned in for the 2 days they were on and i wasn't disappointed at all. i love watching shick....

---------------------
    I love the flash-backs of them; both so cute and so loving.
    After so much (and so many loves) I don't think they could go back but it is very refreshing to see divorce couples as good friends. I hope both can move on with others, but keep this good friendship. Once the Newman family turned on her, their marriage or relationship didn't stand a chance. I wouldn't mind seeing a WELL Sharon get back with Adam (he's on the outs with family anyway, so why not).

gag me with a fricken spoon...

then we just go back to the many many threads about nasty sharon laying with her babynapper...

NO THANK YOU.

adam can stay with HIS SOULMATE, the mother of his child, the cindercon chelsea

#20   2013/11/07 07:18AM
    countryMomof4

Just gonna say that I enjoy any time that Shick is together.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list