List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Awesome SHICK scenes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Awesome SHICK scenes

Started by vyvan at 2013/11/06 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/08 01:58PM, Views: 2316, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/06 09:49PM
    Awesome SHICK scenes
    vyvan

Writers...finally we have some decent writing!!!
    It was beautiful to watch the magic that is SHICK!!! They sizzle every time!!we loved it!!!
    Nick has been with so many ...but the SHICK pairing is true love and just beautiful!!! Bring on more SHICK scenes!!,

#2   2013/11/07 02:59AM
    Re: Awesome SHICK scenes
    Pauls

Quote vyvan: Writers...finally we have some decent writing!!!
    It was beautiful to watch the magic that is SHICK!!! They sizzle every time!!we loved it!!!
    Nick has been with so many ...but the SHICK pairing is true love and just beautiful!!! Bring on more SHICK scenes!!,

Having not watched for quite sometime, are they really reuniting Shick, or are they going to get them just close enough to destroy them and Sharon again? I cannot be bothered to watch the make a mockery out of Sharon and Shick like they have for years now. But if they are truly reuniting them and doing it right, I'd tune in again.

#3   2013/11/07 03:59AM
    Sinny

oh no.. they are throwing out another shick bone.. all for sharon and her lies to be exposed.. no doubt... all the spoilers even say how sharon is worried about her lies coming to light.. she knows Nick won't forgive this..

these scenes were so poorly done.. all it did was show how wrong shick really is..

#4   2013/11/07 04:34AM
    calliope

I suppose if you are a Shick fan anytime they are shown together is awesome. I am no Shick fan but, even I, was looking forward to what they were going to be doing with them. It sure wasn't awesome. Any chemistry these two had is completely flat now. Sorry Shickers, most of you must have been pretty disappointed. Sharon needs to drop her obsession and spend more time on the dr's couch.

#5   2013/11/07 04:35AM
    PixiePower

It was nice to see Shick in scenes again. They still have that great Shick magic to me.The flash back scenes were smoking hot! I believe that this is done to set them up to be a happy couple but later on to cause angst when Sharon's secret comes to light.It will probably be Feburary sweeps that Phyllis will wake up and then the proverbial sh*t will hit the fan!It was nice to see Sharon and Nick so happy in the previews for today's Canada show.I love to see her laugh!

I am only speculating here and have no way of knowing what will happen.As an ex Shick Shipper I can empathize with all the Shicks.They have waited all these years and have never given up.They have remained loyal to their couple and I hope they get to enjoy them if they are going to be together,even if only for a little while.I think every couple will get theur turn eventually and maybe right now it's Shick's turn.

#6   2013/11/07 04:42AM
    Sinny

Shick's reunion has a big fat cloud over them.. we know she is going to get busted as soon as they are in a good place and then we all know how Nick will treat her.. he will berate her and scold her like she is his child. Any chemistry this pair used to have is so long gone..

JM does not look into it at all. Never seen him look so bored in his part ever.

#7   2013/11/07 05:04AM
    Supercouplev...

I'm spoiled to the Villy chemistry, all I can feel is the cloud, but Shick is meant to be, would be nice if they could bring them back.

#8   2013/11/07 05:24AM
    valleycliffe

i tuned in for the 2 days they were on and i wasn't disappointed at all. i love watching shick....

#9   2013/11/07 05:28AM
    yrfan00

For all the people who don't think Shick has any chemistry anymore there are just as many that think they do!! I wouldn't expect fans of Phick to ever say they thought Shick has chemistry. I know a lot think that they are trying to put a nail in the coffin that is Shick, but that is not what I am seeing playing out on my screen. Shick is definitely getting closer. When the reveal happens it is going to be a MAJOR problem for Shick, but who is to say it is not just going to be angst with Nick eventually forgiving her. Look at Billy and Victoria. When Victoria found out all the things that Billy has done, it caused problems but they are still together. Shick as a lot of fans and if the ratings go up when they are together, they may stay together. The truth is, it is about ratings with the writers and Shick still have a very BIG fan base as much as people don't want to believe it. Of course this is certainly my opinion and only the writers know what they will do. Everyone has their favorites!!

#10   2013/11/07 05:35AM
    calliope

I am not what you would call a Phick fan, although I do think they were a far happier couple. I am not a Phick fan because I have no desire to see them back together. The reason I don't like Nick and Sharon is because they are just done, they look good standing together but Nick is not in love with her and hasn't been in love with her for many years. Not liking Shick has nothing to do with Phyllis for most anti Shicks.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list