List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Crime scene photos

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Crime scene photos

Started by calliope at 2013/11/06 03:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 06:49PM, Views: 2052, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/06 03:46PM
    Crime scene photos
    calliope

They are missing? Is this an inside job? Please don't point a finger at Alex!

#2   2013/11/06 04:49PM
    Re: Crime scene photos
    notsorestless

Maybe Kevin?

#3   2013/11/06 05:54PM
    Cabo

Leave it to the great watch of Paul Williams.......
    He's as good of a COP as he was a DA......lol

#4   2013/11/06 06:48PM
    fairland

Quote calliope: They are missing? Is this an inside job? Please don't point a finger at Alex!

How did this become an inside job that paul would not find missing photos to the whole interragetion, of carmine being shot? I am hoping thatAlex does get a light punisment for wat is happening so far with the muder case of Carmine Basco.

#5   2013/11/06 09:31PM
    rancher

If I remember correctly, the GCPD has always been depicted as a bunch of bumbling fools.

I don't know why but it seems like the writers enjoy make the PD look like dummies.

Paul has NOT helped the image. All he does is try to help his friends----Lauren and Fen and Michael.

Lauren is getting on my last nerve, asking yet again for special favors. She started this mess and expects someone else to clean up her mess.

#6   2013/11/06 09:31PM
    rancher

If I remember correctly, the GCPD has always been depicted as a bunch of bumbling fools.

I don't know why but it seems like the writers enjoy make the PD look like dummies.

Paul has NOT helped the image. All he does is try to help his friends----Lauren and Fen and Michael.

Lauren is getting on my last nerve, asking yet again for special favors. She started this mess and expects someone else to clean up her mess.

#7   2013/11/07 07:01AM
    rainflower

Lauren never asked to be stalked and kidnapped by a lunatic. Paul and Christine are long term friends of Lauren's so it is natural for her to ask for help from friends. I think Lauren is playing an amazing part and when her family is back together they will be better than ever.

#8   2013/11/07 07:04AM
    FL senior fan

Quote notsorestless: Maybe Kevin?

---------------------
    my thoughts exactly

#9   2013/11/07 09:06AM
    Gmac1947

Quote rainflower: Lauren never asked to be stalked and kidnapped by a lunatic. Paul and Christine are long term friends of Lauren's so it is natural for her to ask for help from friends. I think Lauren is playing an amazing part and when her family is back together they will be better than ever.

Carmine went extreme and Lauren may need more help. If he is returning, the twin got shot, Micheal and Fen are in prison, Carmine will want to finish what he started in the cabin. I have a feeling Lauren's troubles are just beginning.

#10   2013/11/07 09:13AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Gmac1947:
    Quote rainflower: Lauren never asked to be stalked and kidnapped by a lunatic. Paul and Christine are long term friends of Lauren's so it is natural for her to ask for help from friends. I think Lauren is playing an amazing part and when her family is back together they will be better than ever.

Carmine went extreme and Lauren may need more help. If he is returning, the twin got shot, Micheal and Fen are in prison, Carmine will want to finish what he started in the cabin. I have a feeling Lauren's troubles are just beginning.

Please no laureen the characters a self righteous snob. In fact all the Baldwins are bores

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list