List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The police department...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The police department...

Started by kysweetheart17 at 2013/11/06 02:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 08:44PM, Views: 434, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/06 02:56PM
    The police department...
    kysweetheart17

They have to be the worst investigators and police department on any show ever. I've seen better policing on The Andy Griffith show....

Why does Paul want to look at pictures that have clearly been apart of the evidence for how many weeks?? The jail scenes are so lame....

#2   2013/11/06 03:03PM
    Re: The police department...
    pink kiity

another day at mayberry police i see barney fifth is doing his job he really is on the ball

#3   2013/11/06 03:16PM
    bukopandan

Feels like someone on the inside is on the bad guys' side. For a second I thought maybe Kevin took the pics for some reason, but maybe this is leading up to a mafia connection. It wasn't that long ago when there was a lot of corruption in the department, but this could be very different.

#4   2013/11/06 03:16PM
    Laloni

Quote kysweetheart17: They have to be the worst investigators and police department on any show ever. I've seen better policing on The Andy Griffith show....

Why does Paul want to look at pictures that have clearly been apart of the evidence for how many weeks?? The jail scenes are so lame....

Complain, Complain, now its Paul's turn to be picked on. I have had it with this Board.

#5   2013/11/06 04:36PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Laloni:
    Quote kysweetheart17: They have to be the worst investigators and police department on any show ever. I've seen better policing on The Andy Griffith show....

Complain, Complain, now its Paul's turn to be picked on. I have had it with this Board.

Well he is inspector goofy....he is freeing and getting favors for friens

#6   2013/11/06 04:38PM
    kysweetheart17

Quote Laloni:

I'm pretty sure everyone has a right to their opinions good or bad... If you don't like it you don't have to read it...

#7   2013/11/06 08:44PM
    cane fan

please please tell me i am not crazy but the hallway at station the eleveters looks like jabott hall way right same color same wall paint.yell me

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list