List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ADAM next time dont promise nothing to god??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ADAM next time dont promise nothing to god??

Started by cane fan at 2013/11/06 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 12:21PM, Views: 282, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/06 10:24AM
    ADAM next time dont promise nothing to god??
    cane fan

next time he better not go in church and promise god that he will do go things when he get what he whant forget the promises

#2   2013/11/06 11:42AM
    Re: ADAM next time dont promise nothing to god??
    janetb

Quote cane fan: next time he better not go in church and promise god that he will do go things when he get what he whant forget the promises

Adam wanted God to punish him, instead of Connor.He thinks Connor's eye problems were because of the bad things he's done.I guess God is supposed to believe that Adam Newman is the center of the universe too.Now that Connor is okay Adam doesn't see the need to do the right thing.

#3   2013/11/06 11:55AM
    YandRhottie

Its just a show people! It isnt real! OMG

#4   2013/11/06 12:00PM
    ajsp35801

Quote YandRhottie: Its just a show people! It isnt real! OMG

We are just discussing the characters and their behavior...nothing wrong with that.

#5   2013/11/06 12:09PM
    jorie

Quote janetb:
    Quote cane fan: next time he better not go in church and promise god that he will do go things when he get what he whant forget the promises

Adam wanted God to punish him, instead of Connor.He thinks Connor's eye problems were because of the bad things he's done.I guess God is supposed to believe that Adam Newman is the center of the universe too.Now that Connor is okay Adam doesn't see the need to do the right thing.

there are ppl whobelieve this,Hope probably did, I have a aunt who I use to love who told me she couldn't be my daughters surrogate gran.(my parents were both gone and her father abandoned her and b/c of that his mother was afraid to be in her life)b/c she couldn't make me a christain ,a christain who believes god punishes gays with AIDS ,SHE TOLD ME MY DAUGHTERS SPINA BIFIDA B/C GOD WAS PUNISHING ME,)SO THATS PROBABLY HOW Adam was brought up in Hopes church,however the only reason Adam hasn't turned himself in and he has good reason to believe this is that he is afraid he won't be believed that it was a accident ,that he did not hear feel or see DEE ,JUST THE DOG,and then he will got to jail ,even though this was just a accident ,just like when Summer killed his and Chelsea
    's baby boy Rielly, and Connor will be fatherless like he was b/c Victor abandoned him,

#6   2013/11/06 12:21PM
    Joy T

I am very thankful that God is still being mentioned and characters are still praying on Y&R, in lieu of the fact that our children are no longer allowed to pray in schools.

I am not one to push my faith off on anyone as that is a personal decision but personally, I love the prayer and church scenes and they are written well. The Christmas scenes are always heartwarming.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list