List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Surprise, Surprise????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Surprise, Surprise????

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/11/06 09:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 09:12PM, Views: 3215, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/06 09:50AM
    Surprise, Surprise????
    Lizzytish

Am I the only one who was surprised when the cop cleared Adam's SUV, then Adam pulled the broken light cover out of the drawer?

Finally, something clever on this show. Now, for pete's sake, get rid of the light cover! Geesh! It's supposed to be identifiable by serial number -- I think they made that crap up -- wonder how long it will take Alex and company to check to see if anyone who has said SUV has ordered a new one. Ugh! Move on already.

#2   2013/11/06 09:54AM
    Re: Surprise, Surprise????
    Lanie1959

The most he hides the more i want him to get caught this drama queen doesn't know when to stop, if he ends up in jail I'm gonna laugh because he doesn't have anyone to blame but himself for this mess...maybe if we can Adam put away we might get to see how Chloe and Billy are coping instead of JFP's Adam newman show.

#3   2013/11/06 09:59AM
    J_Bosh

I hope it wraps up soon, just bring on the hate already, we know it's coming.

#4   2013/11/06 10:02AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

To me, the ONLY reason Adam is involved in this story line is to make him suffer.. Adam was made into such a monster by MAB.. that so many viewers are enjoying watching him suffer.. He has to suffer to pay for his past sins.. to humanize him.. Adam will NEVER be a saint.. but he needs to be a nicer person.

I don't think he hit Delia.. but he has to think he did it to go through agony and yessss it is to show off MM's acting skill.

The person that hit Delia is probably someone that we don't know yet.

#5   2013/11/06 10:08AM
    Laduree

Quote Lanie1959: The most he hides the more i want him to get caught this drama queen doesn't know when to stop, if he ends up in jail I'm gonna laugh because he doesn't have anyone to blame but himself for this mess...maybe if we can Adam put away we might get to see how Chloe and Billy are coping instead of JFP's Adam newman show.

You can dream. Why should there only be one facet of the story portrayed? Why does it have to be an either/or proposition? We've seen plenty about Billy and Chloe. There are many angles to this story from many perspectives. I don't particularly like the story because once again, Adam has to be made the fall guy, BUT I get what they're doing. It can't just be about Adam or Billy or Chloe...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 10:09AM
    #6   2013/11/06 10:23AM
    Molly and Max

Could it be that the scarf Adam found in his wheel well was from the person who actually hit Delia? She could have stepped out of her car and it fell to the ground.

#7   2013/11/06 10:26AM
    ajsp35801

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: To me, the ONLY reason Adam is involved in this story line is to make him suffer.. Adam was made into such a monster by MAB.. that so many viewers are enjoying watching him suffer.. He has to suffer to pay for his past sins.. to humanize him.. Adam will NEVER be a saint.. but he needs to be a nicer person.

I don't think he hit Delia.. but he has to think he did it to go through agony and yessss it is to show off MM's acting skill.

But see this is more of the same what was under MAB. If they were trying to show him suffering to redeem/humanize him then he would have come forward before the surgery and taken his lumps then...nope, this is about showing that Adam is still the same person that he always was...the baby will not change him.

#8   2013/11/06 10:35AM
    ladycam

Quote Lanie1959: The most he hides the more i want him to get caught this drama queen doesn't know when to stop, if he ends up in jail I'm gonna laugh because he doesn't have anyone to blame but himself for this mess...maybe if we can Adam put away we might get to see how Chloe and Billy are coping instead of JFP's Adam newman show.

They could have put Adam in jail for the arsonist or anyone if his previous crimes. Has for Adam being a drama queen that's why JFP involved him in the first place. It will be interesting if JFP will have 3 characters in jail at the same time. But we agree on wishing Adam get away from the Delia s/. And let it take up all of Chilly and Villy s/l them I ff anyway But their fans will enjoy I imagine For me they should let Delia and Cassie RIP it's now overkill.

#9   2013/11/06 10:56AM
    ladycam

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: To me, the ONLY reason Adam is involved in this story line is to make him suffer.. Adam was made into such a monster by MAB.. that so many viewers are enjoying watching him suffer.. He has to suffer to pay for his past sins.. to humanize him.. Adam will NEVER be a saint.. but he needs to be a nicer person.

In a way am grateful to MAB. Because yes she when crazy with Adam's character. Things that would finish most for viewers but for me it what made me such a fan it was ugly but he pulled me in every time. Humanizing that was already done for me and more so watching him with Connor again made me love MM. This s/l is overkill and most people are saying that.

#10   2013/11/06 10:59AM
    Lanie1959

I'd much rather see Billy and Chloe they are the ones who actually lost something ...the way it is now it seems that the reason to kill Delia was to make a victim out of Adam yet again

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list