List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor to Noah: You have a good sense of business

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor to Noah: You have a good sense of business

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/11/06 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 07:25PM, Views: 406, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/11/06 09:41AM
    Victor to Noah: You have a good sense of business
    Lizzytish

Does he ever listen to himself? What sense for business could Noah have? He's went from wanderer, to bartender, to photography, to bartender and now he's going into NE. Really?

I don't think Noah knows what time of day it is -- but I guess Victor's can see into the future. To Victor, all of his children (Victoria, Nick, Abby, Noah) are business geniuses --- except the one who really is - ADAM!

I think that's Victor's bone of contention with Adam. He's the only one of his children who was successful without the Newman name or Victor.

#2   2013/11/06 09:47AM
    Re: Victor to Noah: You have a good sense of business
    Mich921

Quote Lizzytish: Does he ever listen to himself? What sense for business could Noah have? He's went from wanderer, to bartender, to photography, to bartender and now he's going into NE. Really?

I don't think Noah knows what time of day it is -- but I guess Victor's can see into the future. To Victor, all of his children (Victoria, Nick, Abby, Noah) are business geniuses --- except the one who really is - ADAM!

I think that's Victor's bone of contention with Adam. He's the only one of his children who was successful without the Newman name or Victor.

Well Noah did go to some of the best boarding schools and to some ivy league college. So I think that qualifies him to be Victors puppet. lol After all Victor always get the final say on any business decision. I'm glad to see Noahs story line being developed into something more interesting than in the past.

#3   2013/11/06 11:37AM
    janetb

As usual there's no mention of what Noah's new job actually is.Bartender to executive has been done before with Cane.All you need in GC is a family member in charge and you're an instant business genius.

#4   2013/11/06 11:43AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Mich921:
    Quote Lizzytish: Does he ever listen to himself? What sense for business could Noah have? He's went from wanderer, to bartender, to photography, to bartender and now he's going into NE. Really?

Well Noah did go to some of the best boarding schools and to some ivy league college. So I think that qualifies him to be Victors puppet. lol After all Victor always get the final say on any business decision. I'm glad to see Noahs story line being developed into something more interesting than in the past.

Noah has not been to anyone's college...neither state school or Ivy league.

#5   2013/11/06 01:06PM
    FL senior fan

Noah has a good heart; I will hate it if Victor changes this fine young man and has him do unethical business dealings.
    Maybe Noah got a business degree when he went to College, but he's way to naive and not business savvy. Lot of common sense but surely not sneaky enough or unethical enough to follow in Victor's footsteps.

Love Noah; don't ruin him!

#6   2013/11/06 01:14PM
    maja

Please...I like Noah, but how can TEVN know this? What, did he make a mean martini for him? Noah has been indecisive about what he wanted to do, wasn't he all excited about being a photographer a few short weeks ago. Has he even graduated from college? I guess it really doesn't matter since his gramps owns the company.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 01:15PM
    #7   2013/11/06 01:18PM
    YR2013

I think it's better if the writers start these kids from the bottom (mail room eg) and then move them up to a higher position instead of moving them right into management/executive. That's more believable, but this is a soap and today they wash dishes and serve drinks, next day they are sitting in a top notch job position SMH.

I hope Noah is smart enough to know a scheme when he sees one and I hope he stands up to Victor for his mother. No way is it right for Victor to use Noah, his grandson to get back at Sharon.

#8   2013/11/07 01:26PM
    Nonotuck

"Noah has a good head for business ? " Give me a break. Maybe the kid had a lemonade stand in the driveway a few years ago and sold drinks to the neighbors. Does he have a high-school diploma ? Does he even have a G.E.D. ? No one knows. So now his grandpa is going to make him an executive, and make him director of something or other. Remember J.T. Hellstrom a few years ago, the juvenile delinquent who got Victoria knocked up ? Victor made him Director of Security at Newman Enterprises, and the less said about how that turned out, the better. Noah can't walk and chew gum at the same time, but he's got " a good head for business" ?

Actually, Victor just wants to show off his dominance over his family once again. He knows that Adam hates him, Victoria has hooked up with an Abbott, and Nick hates his guts. Victor needs to assert his authority over the family, and the only way he can do it is through his airhead grandson. And he can also use Noah to spy on Nick and Sharon for him.

Neil Winters worked faithfully for him for years, never even got a thank-you, much less a promotion. But now Noah is becoming an executive. Maybe he'll have his own office, and can spend the day inside it, playing X Box to his heart's content.

#9   2013/11/07 06:44PM
    - Soap-sense

Quote janetb: As usual there's no mention of what Noah's new job actually is.Bartender to executive has been done before with Cane.All you need in GC is a family member in charge and you're an instant business genius.

Hahahahahbah haaaaa! Too true!

#10   2013/11/07 07:25PM
    TowerOfBabble

That convo was funny...Noah will find it impossible to succeed at Newman...not because of his lack of experience, but because he is too kind-hearted and generous...those emotions will trip him up.

But it wasn't his chat to Noah about business that startled me...it was the way he spoke to him about Sharon...almost as if he cared! Coming after that outrageous yelling at Sharon in front of Faith...what a mealy mouthed hypocrite he is!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list